Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Overflow leader

Level 2
Hi,

I want to use a subform as an overflow leader. The structure of my form looks like the following :

sub_header (positioned)

sub_header1 (flowed)

sub_header2 (flowed)

sub_body (flowed)

table_measurements

When the sub_body subform overflows to another page I want to insert sub_header as an overflow leader so that it is inserted on each page. I cannot put it on the master page because the header also contains flowed layout and thus it can grow.

I read the instructions in the help to create an overflow leader. The content of sub_header is positioned and I selected "repeat subform for each data item" in the binding tab. In the pagination tab of sub_body I selected the second master page as overflow and the sub_header as overflow leader. When I preview my form the header is not displayed on the second page and subsequent pages. What am I doing wrong?
1 Reply

Former Community Member
These are always easier when you can see what you are trying to do. Can you send the form to livecycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look.