Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Need to reference file name within the XML Output

Former Community Member
Not sure if this is possible, as I'm new to the livecycle/XML world. But I need to be able to reference a file within the XML output from the PDF.

The Scenario is that a pdf form of a business card will be issued to 50 franchisees for them to type in their names and mobiles, click submit and the XML file to be sent to myself, and be imported in to InDesign populating their data ready for printing. Up to here I have it working perfectly.

However as each franchisee have a combination of up to 5 logos to place in the bottom corner to save having to have various templates with different combinations of logos and having to ensure the correct templates are used. I intend to reference each companies combination as an EPS and make the reference within the xml out and have it import directly in with the other data. I can type the code directly within the xml but I would like to have the form reference it directly in the xml output. Is this possible or am expecting to much of livecycle? Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

David
0 Replies