Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Master page is shown in the document

Former Community Member
Hello There.

I have a document with one empty page (first page). I am not able to delete this page.

I allready fade in the command structure (Hierarchie). By clicking on this empty page the master page is activated.

Is it possible to hide the master page (out of the structure) or is there any other possibility?

Thank you very much!

silvia
8 Replies

Level 5
No, not possible to hide Master page or objects on Master page. The min occurrence on Master page is at least 1, can not set to 0. For the very first Master page it has to appear at least one time. If it is subsequent Master page appearance is dynamic and do not need to show up at all.

Former Community Member
Hi. I now that every form must have at least on master page. But my problem is, that it is shown in my form when printed. So the first page is empty.

I have no idea how to fix this problem :(

Silvia

Former Community Member
Hi. I know that every form must have at least on master page. But my problem is, that it is shown in my form when printed. So the first page is empty.

I have no idea how to fix this problem :(

Silvia

Former Community Member
Silvia - did you fix the problem of Blank master page showing up on your form? I am having the same problem

Former Community Member
No, unfortunately I didn' get an helpfull answer. So finally I copied the whole document (10 pages) in a new one and everything was fine.

Silvia

Former Community Member
Silvia - I selected the form (that was on the second page) and click on Palettes - object - select subform tab. changed content dropdown menu from Flowed to Positioned and click on check box (allow page breaks within content).

that actually get rid of blank master page showing up as actual form.

Sarah

Former Community Member
Select the first page you wish to display.

Select "Pagination"

In the "Place" Field choose -On Page "Master Page"-

Cheers

wayne

Level 2

Thank you wayne. Although the post is 2 years old it saved me today!