Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Live Cycle 8 text fields underline problem

Former Community Member
Hello,

I am new to live cycle and have quite in irritating problem. I created a form using the trial version and saved it as a template. Since then I have purchased Acrobat Professional 8 and had hoped to use it for my forms. Some changes were requested on the form several times and each time I have to go back and input all of the data into the forms again. This has happened a total of six times now with 12 different forms.

Another change has been requested and I am trying to avoid having to redo all of the PDF documents again. In one of the text fields I was asked to underline the text being placed in it. so I made the field to underline all of the text put into that area. Now they only want part of the text to be underlined.

So, I have a few questions:

First, is there a way to edit my existing PDF documents to remove the underline under part of the text in that field?

Second, is there a way to edit the PDF documents in live cycle without losing all of the data in the form?

Third, is there a way to create a text field with mixed properties? So some of the text is underlined but the parentheses and number that appears after the text is not?

Fourth, is there any good lessons or tutorials for creating a form that will submit data to an XML file that I can reload into a form?

I greatly appreciate any help anyone can provide.

respectfully,

Dennis
0 Replies