Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Lined Text Field

Former Community Member
Is it possible to create a text field containg lines, like on ruled notebook paper?

I tried creating line objects and positioning them so that it is under the text, but when I tried the PDF on a different computer, the lines did not match up with the position of the typed text.

Thanks.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
I don't believe there is a way to do this.

Chris

Adobe Enterprise Developer Support

Former Community Member
Do you know of a way to limit the number of characters a text box can accept and then bring the focus to the next field?

I would assume javascript would do it, but if the characters didn't line up when I tried adding line objects, then I would assume that the number of characters to max out the line would not always be the same. Also it would be hard to determine if a word is too long for one line and would have to be carried over.

I would assume that the above would be too hard and impractical to implement, so are there any suggestions?

Thanks.