Expand my Community achievements bar.

Intance Manager (Zero Settings)

Former Community Member
I have a problem with instance manager that is absolutely driving me crazy. I created a form with repeatable subforms based on a click button and I set the subform for a minimum instance of zero as I only want the subform to appear when the user clicks on the button. When the form is rendered it works perfectly, however, when I enable advanced user rights so that the user can save data into the form strange things happen. Some of the subforms retain a zero value and work properly while others display the subform until I click the delete button to remove the instance. Is there anyone out there experiencing the same problem or have any suggestions as to why this might be happening. I don't know if it is related to the advanced rights or what? It is killing me!!!!!!
3 Replies

Former Community Member
You do not need to add rights to get dynamic subform capablity so I do not think that is it. If you remove the rights does the form work correctly?

Former Community Member
Yes, it works correctly until advanced rights are enabled.

Former Community Member
Can you send the form and a description of how to reproduce the issue and I will have a look. Send it to livecycle8@gmail.com