Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Influxis to Host Collaboration Service

Level 4

Dear LCCS Customer,

I’m pleased to announce Adobe and its partner Influxis have reached an agreement resulting in a hosted collaboration service offering based on Adobe’s LiveCycle Collaboration Service (LCCS) code. The new service will be known as Influxis Collaboration Service and is targeted to be up and running by early November, 2012. Influxis has been a trusted Adobe partner for 6 years, starting as a Flash Media Service hosting company and is now a leading interactive media delivery provider specializing in video solutions. Learn more about Influxis at http://ics.influxis.com/.

Influxis Collaboration Service will be built to support the same framework and offer the same feature set currently available via LCCS. Influxis welcomes all Adobe LCCS customers to migrate to Influxis Collboration Service. Initial services will include dedicated servers for enterprise customers and others interested in having their own personal server environment. Shared server hosting will soon follow and be in place by December 2012.

In order to minimize impact and in an attempt to make the transition from Adobe to Influxis as seamless as possible, Adobe will continue to run its LCCS service in parallel until December 31, 2012. During this time, Adobe will also provide Influxis with ramp-up support as needed.

Transition planning is well underway. Influxis has already begun working with Adobe LCCS customers to exchange ideas on how best to achieve a successful transition. If you are interested in talking to Influxis about their service offering please contact Wesley Daggett at 661-775-3936 or via e-mail wesley@influxis.com. In the coming weeks Adobe and Influxis will provide additional detail about the specific transition plans on the LCCS Forum - http://forums.adobe.com/community/livecycle/lccs.

Adobe and Influxis are excited about this new opportunity and will work together to ensure a successful transition for customers who choose to make the move from LCCS to Influxis Collaboration Service.

Regards,
Jeff Stanier

Group Product Manager - LiveCycle

5 Replies

Level 4

Thanks James.  My apologies for that.  Ironically I can't edit the forum post once replies have been posted.  We also sent an email to our registered LCCS customers.  The URL was corrected in the email.

Level 1

Jeff,

Is there anyway that I can get a LCCS account to develop with whilst there is this limbo period before  Influxis comes online with their paid service?

I am literally just trying to get the skeleton working while waiting.

Any help or insights from the community as well are welcome! :-)

Level 4

Scurj,

I think we can accomodate that.   Send me an email at stanier@adobe.com with the name of the account you would like to have created.

Jeff

Level 1

Congrats to Jerry, Grant and all Influxis te@m!!!!

@dannnyGeek