Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

I have repeating subform working but 2nd instance overwrites first

Former Community Member
My form is a Service Request Form whereby I capture issues from customers which they then e-mail in. At the end of the form there is a repeating subform.

My repeating subform is to capture screen shots (jpg etc) and I am using an ImageField. At the bottom of the screen I have a button 'Add another Screen Shot'.

I add my jpg. Click the "Add another Screen Shot' and the form then allows me to add another jpg (and so on). However, the second image always overwrites the first. What I want is for a screen shot to start each time on a new page.

I would be very grateful if anyone take a look at my form. I am sure it is a simple setting I need to set in order for a new page to be created. Unfortunately, that setting has eluded me so far.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Hello,

It seems, that your fields, have the same binding.

If you don't use XMLSchema in you form, you should use "Normal" for data binding and not "Global".

If you have schema then you need to add to it a repeating element and bind it to your ImageField.

Hope it will help!

Former Community Member
Hi

I managed to get my form working. I have no idea how I did it but I did (and saved the form as quickly as I could).

Thank you for your help.