Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Help With Error Message

Level 2
I am working on a form and until now it has worked very well. For some reason the form will no longer allow me save or view using the "Preview PDF" tab once I add any other objects. If I add a text field, number field, subform, etc... I get the following error when I try to save or view - "Unable to save PDF document. Error during PDDocSave.". I have even created a subform in a separate file then tried to paste it into the existing file, but I still get the same message. Is there a limitation that I am not aware of within LiveCycle? I currently have 14 subforms and need to add one more to complete the project. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I have checked and I do not get any other warnings or errors when I try to view or save.
2 Replies

Level 2
I noticed in some other posts that there may be a problem regarding the use of Vista, but I am using XP and having the same problem.

Former Community Member
I am trying to use Adobe Live cycle designer 8.0 and the problem that i am having is when i drag the fields over to design view and preview it i get a error message saying (xml parsing error code 4)it is not retrieve data from access.