Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Having trouble emailing pdf form.....

Former Community Member
Hi, I am having some trouble submitting my pdf form. I have a pdf document that I have created into a form. I want the form to attach as a pdf instead of xml, so I created a regular button using the submit feature and have changed the settings to attach as pdf, not xml. I have read other messages and have followed advise given to others.

I have made all of the steps and am now opening it in Adobe Acrobat. After pressing "Submit Form" my outlook pops up with the correct email address, my own, but after sending I get nothing. Is there something I need to do with my Adobe account?

I have also uploaded the form onto my website and even after submitting the form from there to my own address, I receive nothing. I'm not too sure what's going on. It's as if the email is just floating out there somewhere in cyberspace.....

Any ideas??
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Possibly the filters that are set up on your server are blocking the email due to the attachment?