Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

When users are completing an adobe fillable form can they insert additional pages to the document

Former Community Member
I have created a fax template (fillable form) for staff to complete. Some faxes are occassionally two to three pages long. can the staff using these forms insert additional pages themselves? When I had staff test the fillable form out they were unable to insert additional pages when they had text that ran over more than one page or two pages. Even if I was to create additional pages in the fillable form and in the instance that they only needed a one page fax then they cant delete the other additional pages either.

Please help!
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Dana, I would suggest deleting the additional pages from your template, click on the last comment box on your fax form, select allow multiple lines in the object tab, select expand to fit in the layout tab, and select allow page breaks within content in the Subform tab. As this will be the last box for entry, your form will expand to fit any amount of information that needs to be typed into the form - regardless of how long. Hope this helps.

Josephine

josephinertaylor@yahoo.com