Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Few Questions..

Former Community Member
Hi All,

I am working for one of my project and our requirement is like we have to fill and submit some data into our database. We need to populate certain field of the form on basis of LOGIN information. I am posting few question if some one can reply any of them it will be great.

1.) For Above Requirment is we need to deploy our form as a XDP or PDF on to the server ?

2). If we have to deploy the form as a XDP, Is we need Form Server API/Installation ?

3) Is it possible to open the form into IE Page where header, footer and Navigation panel remain same and for the site and the Adobe Reader which is going to open the page should not have there toolbar and Navigation panel.

4) Is data connection is also possible to populate and Submit the Data if data base is running on diffrent server ?

5)How we can submit our data of form into the Oracle Database directly?

6)Is we can put a button on to the form on click of that we are able to open other form from server.
0 Replies