Expand my Community achievements bar.

Exercise Guide: Advanced Process Design Test Drive

Level 3

Hello everyone,

I've included the Advanced Process Design using Adobe LiveCycle Workbench ES Next exercise guide here for easy retrieval.

Cheers,

Val

5 Replies

Level 1

Hi there

I am following the lab "Advanced Process Design..." thru the step by step guide.

I have a recomendation about the steps of task 1 (or 2, actually). It is not explained that you need to get the application's assets in the repository before use them.

In task 2, when the process is being created, you need to use the form "HR_Request", which is in the assets, but it is not in the repository.

It is very easily solved, but I think it would be nice to have these 1 or 2 additional steps included in the guide.

Just my opinion :-)

Best regards

.rb

Level 10

Roberto, I'm not sure I understand.

When I created the Assets application, I added a few things (including HR_Request.swf), but I never added anything in the repository. I just deployed the application, which will store the content in the repository, but this is transparent for the end user.

In ES2, we shouldn't have to interact directly with the repository other than if you import LCAs from a previous version.

Let me know,

Jasmin

Level 1

Hi Jasmin,

I think I used some improper terms...

What I needed to do is to "get application" MAX_Advanced_..._Assets", in order to have these assets available when needed. If not, the form will not be available in step 4 of task 2.

I hope this helps

Regards

.rb

Level 10

Ok. Thanks for pointing it out.

The Assets application was suppose to be there, but I can add an additional step in case it's not there.

Thanks again.

Jasmin