Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Error while invoking DXFA to stitch templates

Level 2
Hi,

I am getting the following exception when I attempt to invoke DXFA to stitch multiple templates dynamically. The stitching works fine though. It is just the error message being printed that is annoying. I am using the JAR files from the Account Enrollment solution accelerator. I used to have the JAR files from the pre release version which used to work fine, but when I replaced the prerelease version with the more latest one, I am getting these errors.

authenticate

com.adobe.idp.um.api.infomodel.HttpRequestToken

[9/9/08 15:52:55:568 EDT] 00000025 SystemOut O No Cookie Found | [com.adobe.livecycle.usermanager.client.AuthenticationManagerServiceClient] errorCode:16385 errorCodeHEX:0x4001 message:Exception thrown is NOT a DSCException : UnExpected From DSC chainedException:ALC-DSC-031-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.net.DSCNamingException: Remote EJBObject lookup failed for ejb/Invocation providerchainedExceptionMessage:Remote EJBObject lookup failed for ejb/Invocation provider chainedException trace:ALC-DSC-031-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.net.DSCNamingException: Remote EJBObject lookup failed for ejb/Invocation provider

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.EjbMessageDispatcher.initialise(EjbMessageDispatcher.java:97)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.EjbMessageDispatcher.doSend(EjbMessageDispatcher.java:130)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:57)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:208)

at com.adobe.livecycle.usermanager.client.AuthenticationManagerServiceClient.authenticate(AuthenticationManagerServiceClient.java:394)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)

at com.adobe.solutions.generatedoc.RenderTag.setPageContext(RenderTag.java:79)

at com.ibm._jsp._templatestitcherflat_5F_dxfa._jspService(_templatestitcherflat_5F_dxfa.java:95)

at com.ibm.ws.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:85)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:966)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:478)

at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:463)

at com.ibm.wsspi.webcontainer.servlet.GenericServletWrapper.handleRequest(GenericServletWrapper.java:115)

at com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensionServletWrapper.handleRequest(AbstractJSPExtensionServletWrapper.java:168)

at com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.handleRequest(AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.java:270)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java:3129)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:238)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:811)

at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1433)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:93)

at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:465)

at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:394)

at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.ready(HttpInboundLink.java:274)

at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.sendToDiscriminators(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:214)

at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.complete(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:113)

at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java:152)

at com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFutur
4 Replies

Former Community Member
The latest DDG build supports SSO (Single Sign on). DDG looks for the LC cookie in the request for authentication and this is facilitated by the UM (User Manager) APIs. You can see the "No Cookie Found" message in the logs if there is no cookie set in the request , after which the DDG app resorts to other options for getting the username and password (lcconfig.properties , request parameters etc).

Further, when UM is unable to find the cookie it throws an exception reporting the cause. The log you see here is a part of that exception. It should have been disguised to the user. I will fix this issue in the next release. It should not affect the functionality of DDG.

Level 2
Thanks Saurabh. Do you have an idea when the next release is expected?

Regards,

Badri

Former Community Member
Hi Badri,

Can you share your code? I am interested to see how you stitch the templates.

Thanks.

Level 2
Hi Jitendra,

I used the Dynamic Document Generation (DDG) technique which comes along with the Account Enrollment Solution Accelerator. DDG uses a DXFA file (which in turn uses some tag libraries) to control the stitching. The input to the DXFA is the data XML along with the list of template names to be stitched. DXFA file behind the scenes calls the Forms and Output services to do the stitching.

The standard DXFA file is available when you download the Account Enrollment Solution Accelerator.

Hope this helps.

- Badri.