Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Download of Forms

Former Community Member
Does the tool provide the ability to download the forms present on the form server.

There is a need to provide this functionality to the user to be able to download a form present in the form server.

The workflow should be able to provide a form to the user. The form should have a button by the name of download. The user should press download and the user should be prompted to enter a location on the local machine where the form should be downloaded.
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Sangeeta_Bhatia@adobeforums.com wrote:

> Does the tool provide the ability to download the forms present on the form server.

> There is a need to provide this functionality to the user to be able to download a form present in the form server.

> The workflow should be able to provide a form to the user. The form should have a button by the name of download. The user should press download and the user should be prompted to enter a location on the local machine where the form should be downloaded.

I'll follow up your questions with a couple of questions/comments of my own...

- Are you using the Adobe LiveCycle Workflow product? If not, then this is the wrong forum.

- Form Server is not a repository...it is a form processing engine. Did you mean Form Manager?

- If you ARE using Workflow and/or Form Manager, then this capability is already provided to you

through the Form Manager web interface. You wouldn't need (or want) to implement this within a form.

- If you are only using the Form Server product, then the managing of the forms in a repository is

up to you. You would have to develop a custom web application to provide this functionality.

--

Justin Klei

Cardinal Solutions Group

www.cardinalsolutions.com