Expand my Community achievements bar.

Double lines

Former Community Member
Hi. I am working with Adobe LiveCycle Designer to create a interactive form. I am a first time user to Adobe and I am having trouble with my forms. I have been saving word document forms into Adobe and then creating a form which has worked out perfectly except for the double lines that seem to be created when I export the documents from Word to Adobe. Sometimes the documents are transferred exactly the same and sometimes the lines are doubled. Is there any way to edit the contents of the form in LiveCycle Designer if its being transferred from Word? I can figure out how to edit the feilds.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
When you import the word doc into Designer you are given two options. One is to maintain the fidelity of the word doc (basically an image is created and you can lay fields on top of it) or we can attempt to change word objects into xfa objects. In this case some best guesses must be made and you may not get as good a looking document. In the 1st case there are no objects to adjust so to answer your question no you cannot adjust the double lines. In the 2nd case, because objcts are created you will be able to adjust the lines or remove them completely and put a new one in.

Make sense?