Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Do I use Designer or InDesign for this???

Former Community Member
I have an existing pdf file that is a blank letterhead for my company. I want to create a whole bunch of fillable forms out of this letterhead. Someone told me to use InDesign and I can layer one pdf on top of another but it losses its fillable functionality. When I import the letterhead pdf into Designer it runs real slow and freezes from the size of the file. And it doesnt seem to want to save correctly, any help would be great!
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Perhaps you could provide a link to the document you are having problems with?

Alternatively, if all you want is the letterhead that's on the PDF, maybe it would be easier to simply create a "blank" letterhead form from scratch in Designer. You can place pictures, text, etc. on a blank page in Designer. If you place things on the Master Page, they will show up on every page in your document. Once you've created your blank Designer letterhead, save it, and then use copies of it as your base for creating new forms.

Hope this helps.

Stephanie Legault

Software Developer

Adobe Systems