Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Can Forms allow for Attaching files or dropping in Graphics

Former Community Member
I work for a T-shirt screening company and have created a new customer form. The form is used for new jobs and includes all the information necessary for quoting and/or getting new jobs underway. There is one exception to the form, our customers have to complete this form and then submit their artwork to us separately. I was wondering if there is a way to allow our customers the option of adding their low res artwork directly onto the form, rather than submitting it separately? Is there Maybe a way that they could attach a file to the form. Is this even possible or does anyone have a creative way to achieve the same result? I would like to minimize the amount of files of processes our customers have to go through with us.

thanks in advance for your help.

R
5 Replies

Level 1

I am looking for the same type of function, please forward your replies to me as well:  mbivona@beacon-law.com

Level 1

Thank you, for your assistance. I think I will go the form router route.

Have a great day!

Level 3

Is Form router the only means to get an image from a network drive and have it inserted into your form?  I just want users to be able to pick a map and insert that picture in a space I've provided on the form.  Any help?

Level 3

Answered my own question.  sometime the answer is simplier than one thinks.  Just insert a Image field and leave the URL blank.  DUH.