Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can Forms allow for Attaching files or dropping in Graphics

Former Community Member
I work for a T-shirt screening company and have created a new customer form. The form is used for new jobs and includes all the information necessary for quoting and/or getting new jobs underway. There is one exception to the form, our customers have to complete this form and then submit their artwork to us separately. I was wondering if there is a way to allow our customers the option of adding their low res artwork directly onto the form, rather than submitting it separately? Is there Maybe a way that they could attach a file to the form. Is this even possible or does anyone have a creative way to achieve the same result? I would like to minimize the amount of files of processes our customers have to go through with us.

thanks in advance for your help.

R
5 Replies

Level 1

I am looking for the same type of function, please forward your replies to me as well:  mbivona@beacon-law.com

Level 1

Thank you, for your assistance. I think I will go the form router route.

Have a great day!

Level 3

Is Form router the only means to get an image from a network drive and have it inserted into your form?  I just want users to be able to pick a map and insert that picture in a space I've provided on the form.  Any help?

Level 3

Answered my own question.  sometime the answer is simplier than one thinks.  Just insert a Image field and leave the URL blank.  DUH.