Expand my Community achievements bar.

Avoid workspace to show tasks

Level 3
Hi,

I don't want Workspace show my processes and tasks which i use from .Net via web services. I do not add Task Manager End-point but it still shows the tasks in Workspace. Ok, i cannot invoke a process within Workspace but can see and complete tasks. How can i avoid this, could you please advice ?
3 Replies

Level 10
The task manager endpoint is just to start (initiate) new processes. Once you've initiated a new process, Workspace will show you the tasks whether you have a Task Manager endpoint or not.

The purpose of Workspace is to initiate processes and show you the tasks that belong to you. If you don't want to initiate processes and don't want to see the tasks, you may as well not use the interface at all.

If you still really want to use the interface, for what ever reason, you'll have to customize it using the source code and remove the things you don't want.

Jasmin

Level 3
Thank you Jasmin,

I thought maybe there is a flag in DB, or a configuration parameter or whatever. Customizing using the source is harder work. But i really need it. I'm still waiting for other advices..

Level 10
There is not flag in the DB or configuration parameter...

Sorry.

Jasmin