Expand my Community achievements bar.

Any SaveFormData services is available in ES?

Former Community Member
Hi,

Any SaveFormData services is available in ES?

Thanks,

Saravanan
3 Replies

Level 10
To save data where?

Can you explain a bit more?

Jasmin

Former Community Member
I have designed a xdp file. Through ES API, I have rendered the form and fill the page and submitted the page.<br /><br />Then I have read the submitted page content through processFormSubmission() method and kickoff the process using ServiceClient.invoke(InvocationRequest) method.<br /><br />Now, I want to save the page content (Document obj or byte[])to adobe db. I have tried to put in HashMap, it successfully saved in tb_pt_<workflow_name> table. But Iam not able get/search the var/values through ES API. because, ES API search is suppor only simple types.<br /><br />So, I have tried to call TaskManager.save() method. But that is not working if the status is 'assigned'.<br /><br />Can you provide the solution for the above?<br /><br />Regards,<br />Saravanan G

Level 10
What you can probably do (and I'm still not 100% sure of what you're trying to do) is to create a few process variables for the elements you want to search on. Make those variable searchable.

This way it'll create a separate column in the database that'll contain the value for those elements and the ES API should allow you to search on them.

Jasmin