Highlighted

ALC-TTN-011-031: Bootstrapping failed for platform component [DocumentServiceContainer]

18-03-2009

Hello,

I'm trying to install LC 8.2 on WebSphere running on Solaris.

Everything goes smoothly until the 'LiveCycle ES Database Initialization"

step. After clicking the Initialize button, I get the following exception:

[3/18/09 12:37:06:621 EDT] 00000027 DSCBootstrapp E com.adobe.livecycle.bootstrap.bootstrappers.AbstractBoostrapper log TRAS0014I: The following exception was logged com.adobe.livecycle.bootstrap.BootstrapException: ALC-TTN-011-031: Bootstrapping failed for platform component [DocumentServiceContainer]. The wrapped exception's message reads:

See nested exception; nested exception is: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

at com.adobe.livecycle.bootstrap.bootstrappers.DSCBootstrapper.bootstrap(DSCBootstrapper.java:73)

at com.adobe.livecycle.bootstrap.framework.ManualBootstrapInvoker.invoke(ManualBootstrapInvoker.java:78)

at com.adobe.livecycle.bootstrap.framework.BootstrapServlet.doGet(BootstrapServlet.java:156)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1095)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:569)

at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:478)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.CacheServletWrapper.handleRequest(CacheServletWrapper.java:90)

Any help on how to correct this would be appreciated. Logging in to the

WebSphere admin console I can see the data sources IDP_DS and EDC_DS

are created and test successfully.

Thanks,

John.

Replies

Highlighted

08-04-2009

Hi John,

Are you able to solve this problem. I am facing the same problem with my configuration. Please let me know, if you are able to fix this.

Brij