When I run the command
I can see my Adobe IO Integration listed successfully. However, when I run
aio console:select-integration number1_number2
I get following error:
Error: Cannot retrieve integration: https://api.adobe.io/runtime/admin/namespaces/number1/number2 (404 Not Found)
Can someone help me understand what I am missing? When I go to Adobe IO console, I can access the integration successfully.
Thanks in advance,
Hi Mihai, after several attempts to get this work, I am still getting 404 error.
Steps I had to take (which dont seem to be documented so need to understand what is wrong):
1. Downloaded Openshisk on my Mac and extracted the WSK executable.
2. Added the folder to PATH.
3. Created an IO Integration with following services:
- IO Management API
- IO Events
4. Created a config.json file with details of the IO integration. Here're the contents:
5. Created .wskprops file in the same folder with the content received from Adobe team
6. Ran command: aio config:set jwt-auth config.json --file --json7. Ran command: aio config:set jwt-auth.jwt_private_key <path of private key I used for Adobe IO Integration>
8. Ran command wsk property set --apihost adobeioruntime.net --auth <Auth key provided by Adobe> namespace <Custom Namespace provided by Adobe>
9. Ran command: aio console:list-integrations
10. Ran command: aio console:select-integration <Integration-id from the list>
Will appreciate any help here,