Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can't install AEM Developer Tools

Level 2

I tried to install this tool from web site(https://eclipse.adobe.com) or downloaded file but got error:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.jee, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Result of processing steps.
OK
OK
Public key not found for 700e4f39bc05364b.
OK

I don't have firewall or anti-virus S/W issues. I used to install Eclipse 2021-12 with Java 11 and Maven 3.9.4 and didn't have any problem for installation of this tool. After I replaced old laptop with new one, I got the problem:

- Eclipse 2021-12 or old versions: work fine for my project but can't install AEM Developer Tools;

OR

- Eclipse 2022-05 or later versions: can install AEM Developer Tool but can't run Update Project ... with Maven for my old projects. 

I switched Java from 1.8 to 11 to 15 and Eclipse from 2021-09 to 2022-06 to 2023-06, nothing got changed. Did anyone get the same problem? How can I fix it? Thanks.

2 Replies

Level 3

are you using a compatible version of Eclipse with AEM Developer Tools. Compatibility can change with different versions of AEM and Eclipse, so make sure you're using the recommended versions.

else try to use other IDE such as IntelliJ IDEA with the Adobe IntelliJ Plugin.

Level 2

Thanks for your reply. I tried different version of Eclipse but no luck.