Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to create custom field group, object exists error

Level 2

Hi ,

I am not able to create custom filed group in luma loyalty schema from the tutorials.

I am getting an object already exist error, I am unable to find where that object is, if so can i delete the existing one and how ? requesting to guide me

raghu_96_0-1683012607058.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by

@raghu_96 you can go to Customer > Profile > Union Schema where you can search for the field and when you select it from the right hand pane you can see which are contributing schemas & dataset for this field. Hope it helps 

arijitg_0-1683437416195.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

1. I tried by changing to  systemidentifier2, crmid2, loyaltyid2......it is not working, then i changed field group name as well Luma Identity profile field group2, then it worked

2. I am unable to change the systemidentifier object to data type getting GraphQL error: Title not unique. there is a system identifier data type existing already , but it iis not same  or not unique......

Level 2

Solved!! Same fields are present in another schema......

Is there any place where I can search for a field path and see in which schemas it was used ??? 

if not requesting to add this feature 

Correct answer by

@raghu_96 you can go to Customer > Profile > Union Schema where you can search for the field and when you select it from the right hand pane you can see which are contributing schemas & dataset for this field. Hope it helps 

arijitg_0-1683437416195.png