Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Site Audit leveraging Adobe debugger

Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to run a site audit to understand tagging and variables and where on the site there is no tagging, apart from manually clicking the links on site and understanding from debugger, is there a better way to document this?

Any advice is appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Try Observe point web audits tool . It works for Analytics tags. not sure of AEP web sdk .

Another way is make a document by analyzing your Adobe launch/Data Collection /TMS rules configurations rather than debugging page to page. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Try Observe point web audits tool . It works for Analytics tags. not sure of AEP web sdk .

Another way is make a document by analyzing your Adobe launch/Data Collection /TMS rules configurations rather than debugging page to page. 

Community Advisor

Dear Kanwar12,

There are no determined ways to do the audit.

As said by @Sneha-Parmar ObservePoint Audit will make life easier, however not sure whether the limited edition is available now for free. Checkout and register yourself to validate. It can support all versions of Adobe Analytics (App measurement or AEP WEB SDK).

During my earlier days, I have validated it using Excel Macros with the website URL list or you can also use Python scripting to crawl your websites and validate your implementation.

So, options are plenty. It is just deciding what option is best for you and making use of it.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Level 1

Thank you, I will go with Observepoint , will that also flag tag inconsistencies?