Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Send profiles to external destination when attribute changes

Level 3

Hi, 

i have this use case that seems to me impossible. 

Is it possible to send profile data from AEP to an external destination when an update happens? 

I think the only way we could manage it is to send a full list of profiles and their attributes once in a while, so the destination is always up to date. 

If this is possible, should we think of doing it using a cloud storage? 

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

While ingesting Profile data, in Data prep (or if possible directly from the source) you can add an attribute that will be updated with the current date, and eventually, in Segment Builder you can use that attribute to filter the data and export.

Note: The above will also include any of the new profiles (which I believe would still be good).

Other than this, you can schedule a query to bring the relevant data from the Profile snapshot table to a new dataset and export the dataset to any cloud storage.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

While ingesting Profile data, in Data prep (or if possible directly from the source) you can add an attribute that will be updated with the current date, and eventually, in Segment Builder you can use that attribute to filter the data and export.

Note: The above will also include any of the new profiles (which I believe would still be good).

Other than this, you can schedule a query to bring the relevant data from the Profile snapshot table to a new dataset and export the dataset to any cloud storage.