Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Profiles not exporting to destination

Level 4

Hello -

I have 2 audiences which are qualifying profiles, but when attempting to send to S3 destination, no profiles are being activated. I am attaching a screenshot for clarity. Wondering if anyone has encountered this issue? The 2 audiences were built using Audience Composition. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@DavidRoss91 Are the two TEST audiences at the bottom of that screenshot also created in Audience Composition? These ones seem to activate properly. Were these created at a different time?

You also mention the ones at the top are qualifying profiles, was this done through the normal daily Batch segment evaulation or was an AdHoc segmentation at play?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@DavidRoss91 Are the two TEST audiences at the bottom of that screenshot also created in Audience Composition? These ones seem to activate properly. Were these created at a different time?

You also mention the ones at the top are qualifying profiles, was this done through the normal daily Batch segment evaulation or was an AdHoc segmentation at play?

Level 4

hi @Tof_Jossic - the 2 TEST audiences at the bottom were not created in Audience Comp. Yes they are activating properly. It's the other two that are not.

And yes, normal daily batch segment evaluation is qualifying these profiles.