Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dataset export automatic from Adobe UI

Level 3

HI, 

just wanted to double check what seems impossible to do from documentation.

No way to extract aep data a part of using data access api or a cloud storage. i was looking for an easy way to do it by ui.

thanks

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Nick_2024 Depending on what you need, you can use Query Service to query the Data Lake and / or the Profile-Snapshot-Export system dataset.

Within the UI however, I believe you are limited to 500 records in the results but you can bypass that limitation using the Postgres credentials in an external client, DB Visualiser or else

Community Advisor

To export data you can use query service to write data upon a dataSet which then can be exported to a cloud based destination.

The query and export could be scheduled using query service scheduler and dataSet export dataflow.

Community Advisor

Hi @Nick_2024  - If you need unprocessed data then you can export the entire dataset. For automation, you can schedule export of entire dataset every 3 hours to a destination.

Thanks,

Arpan

Administrator

Hey @Nick_2024 Did you find the suggested solutions helpful? It would be great if you can  mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, share it with wider audience in the community.