Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to view the exported data in the destination data landing zone

Level 1

Hello,

I created a destination scheduling an audience export after every segment evaluation. When I check the dataflow, it shows successful run and the folder path is given correctly,compression type as none,file format as json but still I'm unable to see the data in my folder in data landing zone.

Can somebody help me in figuring this out.

Sushmita_2_0-1724388543624.png

Fig1-Audience activated to the destination

Sushmita_2_2-1724388731607.png

Fig2-Successful dataflow run

Sushmita_2_1-1724388585093.png

Fig3-Data unavailable in data landing zone.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello @Sushmita_2 

With the destination data landing zone the SAS UI credentials are different than the source connection. The destination credentials are available via API..

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/destinations/catalog/cloud-storage/da...

Are you connected to the destination landing zone?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 5

hi @Sushmita_2 

Can you confirm you have the correct permissions to access the DLZ? Along with also confirming the timing of the segment evaluation to be sure you are checking after evaluation?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello @Sushmita_2 

With the destination data landing zone the SAS UI credentials are different than the source connection. The destination credentials are available via API..

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/destinations/catalog/cloud-storage/da...

Are you connected to the destination landing zone?

Level 1

Hello @brekrut ,

Thanks for helping out here, the solution you provided worked as I had not created new credentials for destination connection and was using the source credentials.

I was able to view all the files that were exported yesterday as soon as I updated my destination credentials.