Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can I input, store and extract campaign data & Contact history?

Level 1

Greetings! This is my first time asking a question in the community.

Im trying to find a solution for inputting marketing plan/campaign data from our marketing team (channel, campaign type, campaign name, description, start date, end date, etc), then attaching it to a campaign/journey. When the audience is executed in that journey/send file (EM, DM, SMS) contact history is recorded for that profile utilizing the marketing info input earlier. 

I want to be able to see this info within RT CDP AND extract this campaign info and associated profiles out to another system for our agents. 

I can’t figure out if there is any Adobe product that can do this. We just got started on Real-time CDP and AJO, but this is a missing link in our process. 

thank you in advance! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @lyric!1  - Welcome to AEP community. Are you currently runing your marketing campaign workflow using adobe campaign? are you looking to merge your campaign history data with AEP real time CDP? then are you want to extrat those relavant attributes based on certain segment? If my understanding is correct, then yes it is possible with several steps followed by,

1. Create a seperate profile level schema and dataset, make sure those campaign history attributes are added on schema.

2. Create a relavant segment, as per campaign history and other attribute as per your exact use case.

3. Set up a destination along with respective attribute which you want to export it to third party system.

So let me know if your understanding is different from my explanation, would be good if you added up some more detail if you need more clarification.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @lyric!1  - Welcome to AEP community. Are you currently runing your marketing campaign workflow using adobe campaign? are you looking to merge your campaign history data with AEP real time CDP? then are you want to extrat those relavant attributes based on certain segment? If my understanding is correct, then yes it is possible with several steps followed by,

1. Create a seperate profile level schema and dataset, make sure those campaign history attributes are added on schema.

2. Create a relavant segment, as per campaign history and other attribute as per your exact use case.

3. Set up a destination along with respective attribute which you want to export it to third party system.

So let me know if your understanding is different from my explanation, would be good if you added up some more detail if you need more clarification.