Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEP Mobile SDK - Mobile Apps - Error in AEP Edge Hit events

Level 2

Hi All,

Have you ever come across below issue while deploying AEP mobile SDK for mobile apps and sending data to Edge?

Error: 

"message": "One or more AEP Mobile Track events are missing an AEP Edge Hit event.",
          "namespace": "edge-analytics-mobile-track-hit"

Please feel free to point me to any relevant documentation or a discussion thread.

Thank you so much.

krishkpn_0-1676019540442.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi All, Please let us know how the consent was implemented for Android. We are using AEP mobile SDK and have this issue only for hits coming from Android. ATT is implemented for iOS.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

HI All,
I'm also having the same issue. is there any solution for this.?

"message": "One or more AEP Track events are missing an AEP Edge Hit event. The AEP Track Events are generated from the client(website or mobile app) and reported directly to assurance. The AEP Edge Hit event comes from Adobe services through the request channel separately to provide confirmation that the hit was received. This may indicate that the hit was not processed. If you think this is in error, please contact client care with information about your usage, an Assurance session id and any other details that can help investigate the issue.",

Validation Error : 

• One or more AEP Track events are missing an AEP Edge Hit event. The AEP Track Events are generated from the client(website or mobile app) and reported directly to assurance. The AEP Edge Hit event comes from Adobe services through the request channel separately to provide confirmation that the hit was received. This may indicate that the hit was not processed. If you think this is in error, please contact client care with information about your usage, an Assurance session id and any other details that can help investigate the issue.

mohankumars2_0-1683798504062.png

Level 1

With us it was a configuration error on adobe side, Consent wasn't implemented and it was needed. As soon as Consent was enabled it worked again if I remember correctly. Took us a lot of debugging time to finally resolve it!

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi All, Please let us know how the consent was implemented for Android. We are using AEP mobile SDK and have this issue only for hits coming from Android. ATT is implemented for iOS.