Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Assurance and the Edge Network Server Api

Level 1

Hello, I'm currently working on a proof of concept to user the server api at work. I'm running into issues with connecting to adobe assurance when sending my events. 
The page below calls out that I can modify my edge network requests with a debug session id but doesn't explain what to do with it. Is there a header I need to add, or something to the body? I'd appreciate any guidance on this. We won't be able to use the server api if we can't send events to assurance.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/edge-network-server-api/troubleshooting....

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rf_software 

The first things here is to create a session within Adobe Assurance, use a dummy url if this is for server side

The output will be a URL with query parameter, copy all the query parameter from url and add it to your request query 

Trigger the request, you should see the events flowing thru in the session UI you created. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rf_software 

The first things here is to create a session within Adobe Assurance, use a dummy url if this is for server side

The output will be a URL with query parameter, copy all the query parameter from url and add it to your request query 

Trigger the request, you should see the events flowing thru in the session UI you created.