Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to see 2 report suite in Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger

Level 1

Hello,

I'm currently implementing the webSDK and I want to send data to 2 report suites. I've added both report suite ID in the data stream. but when I check the Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger , I can see only one report suite. 

Can someone please guide me on how to check if both report suites are being tracked or not in debugger ?

3 Replies

Level 5

If you send data to Adobe Analytics, it is analyzed by the Adobe servers and subsequently appears in the relevant report suite(s) based on the Analytics implementation's setup.

Here are some things to take to ensure that data is being sent to both report suites: Examine the "Report Suites" area of the Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger to determine if both report suites are shown.

If both report suites are included, it signifies that the data is being transmitted to both. If just one report suite is shown, double-check the implementation code to ensure that data is being sent to both report suites. Make certain that the right report suite ID is assigned to each data stream.

If you still don't see data in both report suites, try generating a custom report in each to check if data is being received. You may make a custom report that displays data for a certain time period and then check to see if any data is presented in the report.

If you are still having problems, you may contact Adobe Help for assistance.

It's worth mentioning that if you're using a global report suite, you may need to establish some extra parameters to ensure that data is sent to the correct report suites.

You may need to create processing rules to route data to the appropriate report suites based on specified criteria.

Level 1

Thank you for your reply. I have correctly configured the report suite ID in the data stream and can see the data i the dashboard. However, I cannot see report suite name or ID in the Adobe Experience cloud debugger. Additionally, I could not find the " report suite " area that you mentioned. Could you please let me know where exactly it is located?

Level 5

If you are still having problems, you may contact Adobe Help for assistance.