Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Persistent Connection Issues with AEP Assurance extension on iPhone 13 Running iOS 17.5.1

Level 2

Hi Adobe Support Team,

I am encountering a persistent issue with Adobe Assurance on my iPhone 13, which is running iOS 17.5.1. The application frequently disconnects and reconnects automatically, displaying the following error message:

Error Message:

"Adobe assurance session disconnected"

Close code: 1006

Reason: isClean : false

The disconnection and reconnection cycle is continuous, making it difficult to use the extension effectively. 

Testing and Observations:

1. Device and OS Information:

• iPhone 13 with iOS 17.5.1
    • Frequent disconnections unless continuously interacting with the app.

I have also tested this on iPhone X with OS version 16.7.8, but there was no connection loss.

From my testing, it looks like the issue might be specific to the ios version 17 and higher. The connection is stable if I continuously interact with the app, but even a brief pause results in disconnection.

Your assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. If further information or testing is needed from my side, please let me know.

Thank you for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

This issue has been resolved in the iOS 17.6 version. We have tested it in ios 17.6 version and it was working fine.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

Hi Adobe Support Team,  
We are experiencing a pretty similar behavior on iOS as was described in the original post. 

2024-08-15 16-42-30-0.png

Device:
iPhone 14/iOS 17.5.1

Correct answer by
Level 2

This issue has been resolved in the iOS 17.6 version. We have tested it in ios 17.6 version and it was working fine.