Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How can I disable Context Data?

Level 4

Do I need to do this in Adobe Launch or if in AA settings, where can I get this done?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There are folwing ways you can disable activity map contextData.

1. Disable clickmap in AA tool. (update AA version to v1.7.4 if you do not find an option within link tracking section).

2. set any of the following code in do-plugin section under custom code in AA tool.

s.ActivityMap.linkExclusions

// Exclude links tagged with a special linkExcluded CSS class

<span class="linkExcluded">exclude-link1</span> //DOM example

<span class="linkExcluded">exclude-link2</span> //DOM example

s.ActivityMap.linkExclusions = 'exclude-link1,exclude-link2'; //custom code to be used

Note: It is a string that receives a comma-separated list of strings to search for in link text. If found, then the link is excluded from being tracked by Activity Map.

s.ActivityMap.regionExclusions

// Exclude regions on the page from its links being trackable by ActivityMap

<div id="links-excluded"> //DOM example

s.ActivityMap.regionExclusions = 'links-excluded'; //custom code to be used

Note: It is a string that receives a comma-separated list of strings to search for in region text. If found, then the link is excluded from being tracked by Activity Map.

If you don't want activity map to fire at all, find a common global div id which exists on all pages and exclude that with the help of s.ActivityMap.regionExclusions. i.e. home etc.

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

19 Replies

Level 9

The only way I found is to actually change the AppMeasurement.js file by removing the code at the beginning of the file (everything before the Line of (just keep the /*) in the non minimized version :
============== DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ===============

or in the minimized version everything before:

function AppMeasurement

There should be an option in the UI soon where this can be configured:

Ability to Turn Off/On ActivityMap Module in Adobe Analytics Extension

Level 4

Hi Thomas,

We are not using appmeasurement.js. The only hardcoded AA tag on the website is the Launch script, nothing else.

Level 9

Yes, but AppMeasurement.js will be loaded by your Launch Script. Without it, there will be no tracking at all as this is the backbone of the whole analytics extension. Check your network tab in the debugging tools, F12 on most browser.

If you are using Adobes CDN, you either have to wait until the option to disable it is available in the Launch UI, or you have to configure the Analytics Extension to provide your own AppMeasurement.js

You can download the one that is loaded now and remove the parts I mentioned and then provided this one in the extension.

Level 4

appMeasurement.JPG

Thanks, opened in Network tab and checked ...so all of the code that's before the function AppMeasurement [in Orange] needs to be deleted?

Also, I have an old dev report suite that was initially used in my Adobe Launch extension. This report suite has activity map reporting enabled. I have since created a new dev report suite without activity mapping enabled and using it in adobe launch as the dev environment but I continue to see contextData populated in the debugger.

Does the additional info. I provided here help in any way?

Thanks.

Level 9

I think you are confused as I was with what you can configure in Launch extension. There you can only disable the Click Map (in the Link Tracking Accordeon).

As far as I understand it. The ClickMap is something really old and should no longer be used anyway. The ActivityMap is the newer implementation of it and causes this contextData attributes in the tracking call. And currently the only way to get rid of it is to delete the part you correctly marked in the screenshot.

Level 4

ok, so I went into Launch > Extensions > AA > Configure > Configure Tracker Using Custom Code > Removed everything till just before function AppMeasurement [2nd instance]. My new script starts at the second instance.

Tried pasting it but I'm getting this error here. Not a dev and it's a bit confusing.appmeasurement2.JPG

Level 4

Here's the script minus the AppActivity part

// For license information, see `https://assets.adobedtm.com/extensions/123456/AppMeasurement.js`. function AppMeasurement(f){var g=this;g.version="2.12.0";var p=window;p.s_c_in||(p.s_c_il=[],p.s_c_in=0),g._il=p.s_c_il,g._in=p.s_c_in,g._il[g._in]=g,p.s_c_in++,g._c="s_c";var d=p.AppMeasurement.ac;d||(d=null);var l,b,k,m=p;try{for(l=m.parent,b=m.location;l&&l.location&&b&&""+l.location!=""+b&&m.location&&""+l.location!=""+m.location&&l.location.host==b.host;)l=(m=l).parent}catch(t){}g.D=function(e){try{console.log(e)}catch(t){}},g.Pa=function(e){return""+parseInt(e)==""+e},g.replace=function(e,t,a){return!e||e.indexOf(t)<0?e:e.split(t).join(a)},g.escape=function(e){var t,a;if(!e)return e;for(e=encodeURIComponent(e),t=0;t<7;t++)a="+~!*()'".substring(t,t+1),0<=e.indexOf(a)&&(e=g.replace(e,a,"%"+a.charCodeAt(0).toString(16).toUpperCase()));return e},g.unescape=function(e){if(!e)return e;e=0<=e.indexOf("+")?g.replace(e,"+"," "):e;try{return decodeURIComponent(e)}catch(t){}return unescape(e)},g.Ib=function(){var e,t=p.location.hostname,a=g.fpCookieDomainPeriods;if(a||(a=g.cookieDomainPeriods),t&&!g.Ha&&!/^[0-9.]+$/.test(t)&&(a=2<(a=a?parseInt(a):2)?a:2,0<=(e=t.lastIndexOf(".")))){for(;0<=e&&1<a;)e=t.lastIndexOf(".",e-1),a--;g.Ha=0<e?t.substring(e):t}return g.Ha},g.c_r=g.cookieRead=function(e){e=g.escape(e);var t=" "+g.d.cookie,a=t.indexOf(" "+e+"="),n=a<0?a:t.indexOf(";",a);return"[[B]]"!=(e=a<0?"":g.unescape(t.substring(a+2+e.length,n<0?t.length:n)))?e:""},g.c_w=g.cookieWrite=function(e,t,a){var n,i=g.Ib(),r=g.cookieLifetime;return t=""+t,r=r?(""+r).toUpperCase():"",a&&"SESSION"!=r&&"NONE"!=r&&((n=""!=t?parseInt(r||0):-60)?(a=new Date).setTime(a.getTime()+1e3*n):1===a&&(n=(a=new Date).getYear(),a.setYear(n+2+(n<1900?1900:0)))),e&&"NONE"!=r?(g.d.cookie=g.escape(e)+"="+g.escape(""!=t?t:"[[B]]")+"; path=/;"+(a&&"SESSION"!=r?" expires="+a.toUTCString()+";":"")+(i?" domain="+i+";":""),g.cookieRead(e)==t):0},g.Fb=function(){var e=g.Util.getIeVersion();"number"==typeof e&&e<10&&(g.unsupportedBrowser=!0,g.tb(g,function(){}))},g.tb=function(e,t){for(var a in e)e.hasOwnProperty(a)&&"function"==typeof e[a]&&(e[a]=t)},g.M=[],g.fa=function(e,t,a){if(g.Ia)return 0;g.maxDelay||(g.maxDelay=250);var n=0,i=(new Date).getTime()+g.maxDelay,r=g.d.visibilityState,o=["webkitvisibilitychange","visibilitychange"];if(r||(r=g.d.webkitVisibilityState),r&&"prerender"==r){if(!g.ga)for(g.ga=1,a=0;a<o.length;a++)g.d.addEventListener(o[a],function(){var e=g.d.visibilityState;e||(e=g.d.webkitVisibilityState),"visible"==e&&(g.ga=0,g.delayReady())});n=1,i=0}else a||g.o("_d")&&(n=1);return n&&(g.M.push({m:e,a:t,t:i}),g.ga||setTimeout(g.delayReady,g.maxDelay)),n},g.delayReady=function(){var e,t=(new Date).getTime(),a=0;for(g.o("_d")?a=1:g.za();0<g.M.length;){if(e=g.M.shift(),a&&!e.t&&e.t>t){g.M.unshift(e),setTimeout(g.delayReady,parseInt(g.maxDelay/2));break}g.Ia=1,g[e.m].apply(g,e.a),g.Ia=0}},g.setAccount=g.sa=function(e){var t,a;if(!g.fa("setAccount",arguments))if(g.account=e,g.allAccounts)for(t=g.allAccounts.concat(e.split(",")),g.allAccounts=[],t.sort(),a=0;a<t.length;a++)0!=a&&t[a-1]==t[a]||g.allAccounts.push(t[a]);else g.allAccounts=e.split(",")},g.foreachVar=function(e,t){var a,n,i,r,o="";for(i=n="",g.lightProfileID?(a=g.Q,(o=g.lightTrackVars)&&(o=","+o+","+g.ka.join(",")+",")):(a=g.g,(g.pe||g.linkType)&&(o=g.linkTrackVars,n=g.linkTrackEvents,g.pe&&(i=g.pe.substring(0,1).toUpperCase()+g.pe.substring(1),g[i]&&(o=g[i].Zb,n=g[i].Yb))),o&&(o=","+o+","+g.G.join(",")+","),n&&o&&(o+=",events,")),t&&(t=","+t+","),n=0;n<a.length;n++)i=a[n],(r=g[i])&&(!o||0<=o.indexOf(","+i+","))&&(!t||0<=t.indexOf(","+i+","))&&e(i,r)},g.q=function(e,t,a,n,i){var r,o,c,s,l="",u=0;if("contextData"==e&&(e="c"),t){for(r in t)if(!(Object.prototype[r]||i&&r.substring(0,i.length)!=i)&&t[r]&&(!a||0<=a.indexOf(","+(n?n+".":"")+r+","))){if(c=!1,u)for(o=0;o<u.length;o++)r.substring(0,u[o].length)==u[o]&&(c=!0);if(!c&&(""==l&&(l+="&"+e+"."),o=t[r],i&&(r=r.substring(i.length)),0<r.length))if(0<(c=r.indexOf(".")))c=(i||"")+(o=r.substring(0,c))+".",u||(u=[]),u.push(c),l+=g.q(o,t,a,n,c);else if("boolean"==typeof o&&(o=o?"true":"false"),o){if("retrieveLightData"==n&&i.indexOf(".contextData.")<0)switch(c=r.substring(0,4),s=r.substring(4),r){case"transactionID":r="xact";break;case"channel":r="ch";break;case"campaign":r="v0";break;default:g.Pa(s)&&("prop"==c?r="c"+s:"eVar"==c?r="v"+s:"list"==c?r="l"+s:"hier"==c&&(r="h"+s,o=o.substring(0,255)))}l+="&"+g.escape(r)+"="+g.escape(o)}}""!=l&&(l+="&."+e)}return l},g.usePostbacks=0,g.Lb=function(){var e,t,a,n,i,r,o,c,s="",l="",u="",f=n="",p=g.V();if(g.lightProfileID?(e=g.Q,(l=g.lightTrackVars)&&(l=","+l+","+g.ka.join(",")+",")):(e=g.g,(g.pe||g.linkType)&&(l=g.linkTrackVars,u=g.linkTrackEvents,g.pe&&(n=g.pe.substring(0,1).toUpperCase()+g.pe.substring(1),g[n]&&(l=g[n].Zb,u=g[n].Yb))),l&&(l=","+l+","+g.G.join(",")+","),u&&(u=","+u+",",l&&(l+=",events,")),g.events2&&(f+=(""!=f?",":"")+g.events2)),p&&g.xa()&&p.getCustomerIDs){if(n=d,i=p.getCustomerIDs())for(t in i)Object.prototype[t]||"object"==typeof(a=i[t])&&(n||(n={}),a.id&&(n[t+".id"]=a.id),a.authState&&(n[t+".as"]=a.authState));n&&(s+=g.q("cid",n))}for(g.AudienceManagement&&g.AudienceManagement.isReady()&&(s+=g.q("d",g.AudienceManagement.getEventCallConfigParams())),t=0;t<e.length;t++){if(n=e[t],i=g[n],a=n.substring(0,4),r=n.substring(4),i||("events"==n&&f?(i=f,f=""):"marketingCloudOrgID"==n&&p&&g.X("ECID")&&(i=p.marketingCloudOrgID)),i&&(!l||0<=l.indexOf(","+n+","))){switch(n){case"customerPerspective":n="cp";break;case"marketingCloudOrgID":n="mcorgid";break;case"supplementalDataID":n="sdid";break;case"timestamp":n="ts";break;case"dynamicVariablePrefix":n="D";break;case"visitorID":n="vid";break;case"marketingCloudVisitorID":n="mid";break;case"analyticsVisitorID":n="aid";break;case"audienceManagerLocationHint":n="aamlh";break;case"audienceManagerBlob":n="aamb";break;case"authState":n="as";break;case"pageURL":n="g",255<i.length&&(g.pageURLRest=i.substring(255),i=i.substring(0,255));break;case"pageURLRest":n="-g";break;case"referrer":n="r";break;case"vmk":case"visitorMigrationKey":n="vmt";break;case"visitorMigrationServer":n="vmf",g.ssl&&g.visitorMigrationServerSecure&&(i="");break;case"visitorMigrationServerSecure":n="vmf",!g.ssl&&g.visitorMigrationServer&&(i="");break;case"charSet":n="ce";break;case"visitorNamespace":n="ns";break;case"cookieDomainPeriods":n="cdp";break;case"cookieLifetime":n="cl";break;case"variableProvider":n="vvp";break;case"currencyCode":n="cc";break;case"channel":n="ch";break;case"transactionID":n="xact";break;case"campaign":n="v0";break;case"latitude":n="lat";break;case"longitude":n="lon";break;case"resolution":n="s";break;case"colorDepth":n="c";break;case"javascriptVersion":n="j";break;case"javaEnabled":n="v";break;case"cookiesEnabled":n="k";break;case"browserWidth":n="bw";break;case"browserHeight":n="bh";break;case"connectionType":n="ct";break;case"homepage":n="hp";break;case"events":if(f&&(i+=(""!=i?",":"")+f),u)for(r=i.split(","),i="",a=0;a<r.length;a++)0<=(c=(o=r[a]).indexOf("="))&&(o=o.substring(0,c)),0<=(c=o.indexOf(":"))&&(o=o.substring(0,c)),0<=u.indexOf(","+o+",")&&(i+=(i?",":"")+r[a]);break;case"events2":i="";break;case"contextData":s+=g.q("c",g[n],l,n),i="";break;case"lightProfileID":n="mtp";break;case"lightStoreForSeconds":n="mtss",g.lightProfileID||(i="");break;case"lightIncrementBy":n="mti",g.lightProfileID||(i="");break;case"retrieveLightProfiles":n="mtsr";break;case"deleteLightProfiles":n="mtsd";break;case"retrieveLightData":g.retrieveLightProfiles&&(s+=g.q("mts",g[n],l,n)),i="";break;default:g.Pa(r)&&("prop"==a?n="c"+r:"eVar"==a?n="v"+r:"list"==a?n="l"+r:"hier"==a&&(n="h"+r,i=i.substring(0,255)))}i&&(s+="&"+n+"="+("pev"!=n.substring(0,3)?g.escape(i):i))}"pev3"==n&&g.e&&(s+=g.e)}return g.ja&&(s+="&lrt="+g.ja,g.ja=null),s},g.C=function(e){var t=e.tagName;return"undefined"!=""+e.ec||"undefined"!=""+e.Ub&&"HTML"!=(""+e.Ub).toUpperCase()?"":("SHAPE"==(t=t&&t.toUpperCase?t.toUpperCase():"")&&(t=""),t&&(("INPUT"==t||"BUTTON"==t)&&e.type&&e.type.toUpperCase?t=e.type.toUpperCase():!t&&e.href&&(t="A")),t)},g.La=function(e){var t,a,n,i=p.location,r=e.href?e.href:"";return t=r.indexOf(":"),a=r.indexOf("?"),n=r.indexOf("/"),r&&(t<0||0<=a&&a<t||0<=n&&n<t)&&(a=e.protocol&&1<e.protocol.length?e.protocol:i.protocol?i.protocol:"",t=i.pathname.lastIndexOf("/"),r=(a?a+"//":"")+(e.host?e.host:i.host?i.host:"")+("/"!=r.substring(0,1)?i.pathname.substring(0,t<0?0:t)+"/":"")+r),r},g.N=function(e){var t,a,n=g.C(e),i="",r=0;return n&&(t=e.protocol,a=e.onclick,!e.href||"A"!=n&&"AREA"!=n||a&&t&&!(t.toLowerCase().indexOf("javascript")<0)?a?(i=g.replace(g.replace(g.replace(g.replace(""+a,"\r",""),"\n",""),"\t","")," ",""),r=2):"INPUT"==n||"SUBMIT"==n?(e.value?i=e.value:e.innerText?i=e.innerText:e.textContent&&(i=e.textContent),r=3):"IMAGE"==n&&e.src&&(i=e.src):i=g.La(e),i)?{id:i.substring(0,100),type:r}:0},g.bc=function(e){for(var t=g.C(e),a=g.N(e);e&&!a&&"BODY"!=t;)(e=e.parentElement?e.parentElement:e.parentNode)&&(t=g.C(e),a=g.N(e));return a&&"BODY"!=t||(e=0),e&&(0<=(t=e.onclick?""+e.onclick:"").indexOf(".tl(")||0<=t.indexOf(".trackLink("))&&(e=0),e},g.Tb=function(){var e,t,a,n,i=g.linkObject,r=g.linkType,o=g.linkURL;if(g.la=1,i||(g.la=0,i=g.clickObject),i){for(e=g.C(i),t=g.N(i);i&&!t&&"BODY"!=e;)(i=i.parentElement?i.parentElement:i.parentNode)&&(e=g.C(i),t=g.N(i));if(t&&"BODY"!=e||(i=0),i&&!g.linkObject){var c=i.onclick?""+i.onclick:"";(0<=c.indexOf(".tl(")||0<=c.indexOf(".trackLink("))&&(i=0)}}else g.la=1;if(!o&&i&&(o=g.La(i)),o&&!g.linkLeaveQueryString&&(0<=(a=o.indexOf("?"))&&(o=o.substring(0,a))),!r&&o){var s,l=0,u=0;if(g.trackDownloadLinks&&g.linkDownloadFileTypes)for(a=(c=o.toLowerCase()).indexOf("?"),n=c.indexOf("#"),0<=a?0<=n&&n<a&&(a=n):a=n,0<=a&&(c=c.substring(0,a)),a=g.linkDownloadFileTypes.toLowerCase().split(","),n=0;n<a.length;n++)(s=a[n])&&c.substring(c.length-(s.length+1))=="."+s&&(r="d");if(g.trackExternalLinks&&!r&&(c=o.toLowerCase(),g.Oa(c)&&(g.linkInternalFilters||(g.linkInternalFilters=p.location.hostname),a=0,g.linkExternalFilters?(a=g.linkExternalFilters.toLowerCase().split(","),l=1):g.linkInternalFilters&&(a=g.linkInternalFilters.toLowerCase().split(",")),a))){for(n=0;n<a.length;n++)s=a[n],0<=c.indexOf(s)&&(u=1);u?l&&(r="e"):l||(r="e")}}g.linkObject=i,g.linkURL=o,g.linkType=r,(g.trackClickMap||g.trackInlineStats)&&(g.e="",i&&(r=g.pageName,o=1,i=i.sourceIndex,r||(r=g.pageURL,o=0),p.s_objectID&&(t.id=p.s_objectID,i=t.type=1),r&&t&&t.id&&e&&(g.e="&pid="+g.escape(r.substring(0,255))+(o?"&pidt="+o:"")+"&oid="+g.escape(t.id.substring(0,100))+(t.type?"&oidt="+t.type:"")+"&ot="+e+(i?"&oi="+i:""))))},g.Mb=function(){var e=g.la,t=g.linkType,a=g.linkURL,n=g.linkName;if(t&&(a||n)&&("d"!=(t=t.toLowerCase())&&"e"!=t&&(t="o"),g.pe="lnk_"+t,g.pev1=a?g.escape(a):"",g.pev2=n?g.escape(n):"",e=1),g.abort&&(e=0),g.trackClickMap||g.trackInlineStats||g.Pb()){t={},a=0;var i,r,o,c=(s=g.ob())?s.split("&"):0,s=0;if(c)for(i=0;i<c.length;i++)r=c[i].split("="),n=g.unescape(r[0]).split(","),t[r=g.unescape(r[1])]=n;for(o in n=g.account.split(","),i={},g.contextData)o&&!Object.prototype[o]&&"a.activitymap."==o.substring(0,14)&&(i[o]=g.contextData[o],g.contextData[o]="");if(g.e=g.q("c",i)+(g.e?g.e:""),e||g.e){for(r in e&&!g.e&&(s=1),t)if(!Object.prototype[r])for(o=0;o<n.length;o++)for(s&&((c=t[r].join(","))==g.account&&(g.e+=("&"!=r.charAt(0)?"&":"")+r,t[r]=[],a=1)),i=0;i<t[r].length;i++)(c=t[r][i])==n[o]&&(s&&(g.e+="&u="+g.escape(c)+("&"!=r.charAt(0)?"&":"")+r+"&u=0"),t[r].splice(i,1),a=1);if(e||(a=1),a){for(r in s="",i=2,!e&&g.e&&(s=g.escape(n.join(","))+"="+g.escape(g.e),i=1),t)!Object.prototype[r]&&0<i&&0<t[r].length&&(s+=(s?"&":"")+g.escape(t[r].join(","))+"="+g.escape(r),i--);g.ub(s)}}}return e},g.ob=function(){return g.useLinkTrackSessionStorage?g.Ca()?p.sessionStorage.getItem(g.R):void 0:g.cookieRead(g.R)},g.Ca=function(){return!!p.sessionStorage},g.ub=function(e){g.useLinkTrackSessionStorage?g.Ca()&&p.sessionStorage.setItem(g.R,e):g.cookieWrite(g.R,e)},g.Nb=function(){if(!g.Xb){var e,t,a=new Date,n=m.location,i=t=e="",r="",o="",c="1.2",s=g.cookieWrite("s_cc","true",0)?"Y":"N",l="",u="";if(a.setUTCDate&&(c="1.3",(0).toPrecision&&(c="1.5",(a=[]).forEach))){c="1.6",t=0,e={};try{(t=new Iterator(e)).next&&(c="1.7",a.reduce&&((c="1.8").trim&&(c="1.8.1",Date.parse&&(c="1.8.2",Object.create&&(c="1.8.5")))))}catch(f){}}e=screen.width+"x"+screen.height,i=navigator.javaEnabled()?"Y":"N",t=screen.pixelDepth?screen.pixelDepth:screen.colorDepth,r=g.w.innerWidth?g.w.innerWidth:g.d.documentElement.offsetWidth,o=g.w.innerHeight?g.w.innerHeight:g.d.documentElement.offsetHeight;try{g.b.addBehavior("#default#homePage"),l=g.b.cc(n)?"Y":"N"}catch(b){}try{g.b.addBehavior("#default#clientCaps"),u=g.b.connectionType}catch(k){}g.resolution=e,g.colorDepth=t,g.javascriptVersion=c,g.javaEnabled=i,g.cookiesEnabled=s,g.browserWidth=r,g.browserHeight=o,g.connectionType=u,g.homepage=l,g.Xb=1}},g.S={},g.loadModule=function(t,e){var a=g.S[t];if(!a){a=p["AppMeasurement_Module_"+t]?new p["AppMeasurement_Module_"+t](g):{},g.S[t]=g[t]=a,a.jb=function(){return a.rb},a.vb=function(e){(a.rb=e)&&(g[t+"_onLoad"]=e,g.fa(t+"_onLoad",[g,a],1)||e(g,a))};try{Object.defineProperty?Object.defineProperty(a,"onLoad",{get:a.jb,set:a.vb}):a._olc=1}catch(n){a._olc=1}}e&&(g[t+"_onLoad"]=e,g.fa(t+"_onLoad",[g,a],1)||e(g,a))},g.o=function(e){var t,a;for(t in g.S)if(!Object.prototype[t]&&(a=g.S[t])&&(a._olc&&a.onLoad&&(a._olc=0,a.onLoad(g,a)),a[e]&&a[e]()))return 1;return 0},g.Pb=function(){return!(!g.ActivityMap||!g.ActivityMap._c)},g.Qb=function(){var e=Math.floor(1e13*Math.random()),t=g.visitorSampling,a=g.visitorSamplingGroup,n=(a="s_vsn_"+(g.visitorNamespace?g.visitorNamespace:g.account)+(a?"_"+a:""),g.cookieRead(a));if(t){if(t*=100,n&&(n=parseInt(n)),!n){if(!g.cookieWrite(a,e))return 0;n=e}if(t<n%1e4)return 0}return 1},g.T=function(e,t){var a,n,i,r,o,c;for(a=0;a<2;a++)for(n=0<a?g.Da:g.g,i=0;i<n.length;i++)if((o=e[r=n[i]])||e["!"+r]){if(!t&&("contextData"==r||"retrieveLightData"==r)&&g[r])for(c in g[r])o[c]||(o[c]=g[r][c]);g[r]=o}},g.Za=function(e,t){var a,n,i,r;for(a=0;a<2;a++)for(n=0<a?g.Da:g.g,i=0;i<n.length;i++)e[r=n[i]]=g[r],t||e[r]||(e["!"+r]=1)},g.Hb=function(e){var t,a,n,i,r,o,c=0,s="",l="";if(e&&255<e.length&&(0<(a=(t=""+e).indexOf("?"))&&(o=t.substring(a+1),n=0,"http://"==(i=(t=t.substring(0,a)).toLowerCase()).substring(0,7)?n+=7:"https://"==i.substring(0,8)&&(n+=8),0<(a=i.indexOf("/",n))&&(i=i.substring(n,a),r=t.substring(a),t=t.substring(0,a),0<=i.indexOf("google")?c=",q,ie,start,search_key,word,kw,cd,":0<=i.indexOf("yahoo.co")&&(c=",p,ei,"),c&&o)))){if((e=o.split("&"))&&1<e.length){for(n=0;n<e.length;n++)0<(a=(i=e[n]).indexOf("="))&&0<=c.indexOf(","+i.substring(0,a)+",")?s+=(s?"&":"")+i:l+=(l?"&":"")+i;s&&l?o=s+"&"+l:l=""}e=t+(0<(a=253-(o.length-l.length)-t.length)?r.substring(0,a):"")+"?"+o}return e},g.cb=function(t){var e=g.d.visibilityState,a=["webkitvisibilitychange","visibilitychange"];if(e||(e=g.d.webkitVisibilityState),e&&"prerender"==e){if(t)for(e=0;e<a.length;e++)g.d.addEventListener(a[e],function(){var e=g.d.visibilityState;e||(e=g.d.webkitVisibilityState),"visible"==e&&t()});return!1}return!0},g.ca=!1,g.J=!1,g.xb=function(){g.J=!0,g.H()},g.K=!1,g.U=!1,g.yb=function(e){g.marketingCloudVisitorID=e.MCMID,g.visitorOptedOut=e.MCOPTOUT,g.analyticsVisitorID=e.MCAID,g.audienceManagerLocationHint=e.MCAAMLH,g.audienceManagerBlob=e.MCAAMB,g.K=!1,g.U=!0,g.H()},g.bb=function(e){return g.maxDelay||(g.maxDelay=250),!g.o("_d")||(e&&setTimeout(function(){e()},g.maxDelay),!1)},g.aa=!1,g.I=!1,g.za=function(){g.I=!0,g.H()},g.isReadyToTrack=function(){var e=!0;return!(!g.nb()||!g.mb())&&(g.xa()||(e=!1),g.qb()||(e=!1),e)},g.nb=function(){return g.ca||g.J||(g.cb(g.xb)?g.J=!0:g.ca=!0),!(g.ca&&!g.J)},g.mb=function(){var e=g.va();if(e){if(!g.ta&&!g.ba)return e.fetchPermissions(g.sb,!0),!(g.ba=!0);if(!g.ta)return!1;if(!e.isApproved(e.Categories.ANALYTICS))return!1}return!0},g.X=function(e){var t=g.va();return!(t&&!t.isApproved(t.Categories[e]))},g.va=function(){return p.adobe&&p.adobe.optIn?p.adobe.optIn:null},g.xa=function(){var e=g.V();return!(e&&e.getVisitorValues&&(g.K||g.U||(g.K=!0,e.getVisitorValues(g.yb)),g.K&&!g.U))},g.V=function(){var e=g.visitor;return e&&!e.isAllowed()&&(e=null),e},g.qb=function(){return g.aa||g.I||(g.bb(g.za)?g.I=!0:g.aa=!0),!(g.aa&&!g.I)},g.ba=!1,g.sb=function(){g.ba=!1,g.ta=!0},g.l=d,g.r=0,g.callbackWhenReadyToTrack=function(e,t,a){var n;(n={}).Cb=e,n.Bb=t,n.zb=a,g.l==d&&(g.l=[]),g.l.push(n),0==g.r&&(g.r=setInterval(g.H,100))},g.H=function(){var e;if(g.isReadyToTrack()&&(g.wb(),g.l!=d))for(;0<g.l.length;)(e=g.l.shift()).Bb.apply(e.Cb,e.zb)},g.wb=function(){g.r&&(clearInterval(g.r),g.r=0)},g.lb=function(e){var t,a,n=d,i=d;if(g.isReadyToTrack())return!1;if(t=[],e!=d)for(a in n={},e)n[a]=e[a];return i={},g.Za(i,!0),t.push(n),t.push(i),g.callbackWhenReadyToTrack(g,g.track,t),!0},g.Jb=function(){var e,t=g.cookieRead("s_fid"),a="",n="";e=8;var i=4;if(!t||t.indexOf("-")<0){for(t=0;t<16;t++)e=Math.floor(Math.random()*e),a+="0123456789ABCDEF".substring(e,e+1),e=Math.floor(Math.random()*i),n+="0123456789ABCDEF".substring(e,e+1),e=i=16;t=a+"-"+n}return g.cookieWrite("s_fid",t,1)||(t=0),t},g.t=g.track=function(e,t){var a,n=new Date,i="s"+Math.floor(n.getTime()/108e5)%10+Math.floor(1e13*Math.random()),r=n.getYear(),o=(r="t="+g.escape(n.getDate()+"/"+n.getMonth()+"/"+(r<1900?r+1900:r)+" "+n.getHours()+":"+n.getMinutes()+":"+n.getSeconds()+" "+n.getDay()+" "+n.getTimezoneOffset()),g.V());g.o("_s"),g.lb(e)||(t&&g.T(t),e&&(a={},g.Za(a,0),g.T(e)),g.Qb()&&!g.visitorOptedOut&&(g.wa()||(g.fid=g.Jb()),g.Tb(),g.usePlugins&&g.doPlugins&&g.doPlugins(g),g.account&&(g.abort||(g.trackOffline&&!g.timestamp&&(g.timestamp=Math.floor(n.getTime()/1e3)),n=p.location,g.pageURL||(g.pageURL=n.href?n.href:n),g.referrer||g.$a||(n=g.Util.getQueryParam("adobe_mc_ref",null,null,!0),g.referrer=n||void 0===n?void 0===n?"":n:m.document.referrer),g.$a=1,g.referrer=g.Hb(g.referrer),g.o("_g")),g.Mb()&&!g.abort&&(o&&g.X("TARGET")&&!g.supplementalDataID&&o.getSupplementalDataID&&(g.supplementalDataID=o.getSupplementalDataID("AppMeasurement:"+g._in,!g.expectSupplementalData)),g.X("AAM")||(g.contextData["cm.ssf"]=1),g.Nb(),r+=g.Lb(),g.pb(i,r),g.o("_t"),g.referrer=""))),e&&g.T(a,1)),g.abort=g.supplementalDataID=g.timestamp=g.pageURLRest=g.linkObject=g.clickObject=g.linkURL=g.linkName=g.linkType=p.s_objectID=g.pe=g.pev1=g.pev2=g.pev3=g.e=g.lightProfileID=0},g.Ba=[],g.registerPreTrackCallback=function(e){for(var t=[],a=1;a<arguments.length;a++)t.push(arguments[a]);"function"==typeof e?g.Ba.push([e,t]):g.debugTracking&&g.D("DEBUG: Non function type passed to registerPreTrackCallback")},g.gb=function(e){g.ua(g.Ba,e)},g.Aa=[],g.registerPostTrackCallback=function(e){for(var t=[],a=1;a<arguments.length;a++)t.push(arguments[a]);"function"==typeof e?g.Aa.push([e,t]):g.debugTracking&&g.D("DEBUG: Non function type passed to registerPostTrackCallback")},g.fb=function(e){g.ua(g.Aa,e)},g.ua=function(e,t){if("object"==typeof e)for(var a=0;a<e.length;a++){var n=e[a][0],i=e[a][1].slice();if(i.unshift(t),"function"==typeof n)try{n.apply(null,i)}catch(r){g.debugTracking&&g.D(r.message)}}},g.tl=g.trackLink=function(e,t,a,n,i){return g.linkObject=e,g.linkType=t,g.linkName=a,i&&(g.k=e,g.v=i),g.track(n)},g.trackLight=function(e,t,a,n){return g.lightProfileID=e,g.lightStoreForSeconds=t,g.lightIncrementBy=a,g.track(n)},g.clearVars=function(){var e,t;for(e=0;e<g.g.length;e++)("prop"==(t=g.g[e]).substring(0,4)||"eVar"==t.substring(0,4)||"hier"==t.substring(0,4)||"list"==t.substring(0,4)||"channel"==t||"events"==t||"eventList"==t||"products"==t||"productList"==t||"purchaseID"==t||"transactionID"==t||"state"==t||"zip"==t||"campaign"==t)&&(g[t]=void 0)},g.tagContainerMarker="",g.pb=function(e,t){var a=g.hb()+"/"+e+"?AQB=1&ndh=1&pf=1&"+(g.ya()?"callback=s_c_il["+g._in+"].doPostbacks&et=1&":"")+t+"&AQE=1";g.gb(a),g.eb(a),g.W()},g.hb=function(){var e=g.ib();return"http"+(g.ssl?"s":"")+"://"+e+"/b/ss/"+g.account+"/"+(g.mobile?"5.":"")+(g.ya()?"10":"1")+"/JS-"+g.version+(g.Wb?"T":"")+(g.tagContainerMarker?"-"+g.tagContainerMarker:"")},g.ya=function(){return g.AudienceManagement&&g.AudienceManagement.isReady()||0!=g.usePostbacks},g.ib=function(){var e=g.dc,t=g.trackingServer;return t?g.trackingServerSecure&&g.ssl&&(t=g.trackingServerSecure):("d1"==(e=e?(""+e).toLowerCase():"d1")?e="112":"d2"==e&&(e="122"),t=g.kb()+"."+e+".2o7.net"),t},g.kb=function(){var e=g.visitorNamespace;return e||(e=(e=g.account.split(",")[0]).replace(/[^0-9a-z]/gi,"")),e},g.Ya=/{(%?)(.*?)(%?)}/,g.$b=RegExp(g.Ya.source,"g"),g.Gb=function(e){if("object"==typeof e.dests)for(var t=0;t<e.dests.length;++t){var a=e.dests[t];if("string"==typeof a.c&&"aa."==a.id.substr(0,3))for(var n=a.c.match(g.$b),i=0;i<n.length;++i){var r=n[i],o=r.match(g.Ya),c="";"%"==o[1]&&"timezone_offset"==o[2]?c=(new Date).getTimezoneOffset():"%"==o[1]&&"timestampz"==o[2]&&(c=g.Kb()),a.c=a.c.replace(r,g.escape(c))}}},g.Kb=function(){var e=new Date,t=new Date(6e4*Math.abs(e.getTimezoneOffset()));return g.j(4,e.getFullYear())+"-"+g.j(2,e.getMonth()+1)+"-"+g.j(2,e.getDate())+"T"+g.j(2,e.getHours())+":"+g.j(2,e.getMinutes())+":"+g.j(2,e.getSeconds())+(0<e.getTimezoneOffset()?"-":"+")+g.j(2,t.getUTCHours())+":"+g.j(2,t.getUTCMinutes())},g.j=function(e,t){return(Array(e+1).join(0)+t).slice(-e)},g.pa={},g.doPostbacks=function(e){if("object"==typeof e)if(g.Gb(e),"object"==typeof g.AudienceManagement&&"function"==typeof g.AudienceManagement.isReady&&g.AudienceManagement.isReady()&&"function"==typeof g.AudienceManagement.passData)g.AudienceManagement.passData(e);else if("object"==typeof e&&"object"==typeof e.dests)for(var t=0;t<e.dests.length;++t){var a=e.dests[t];"object"==typeof a&&"string"==typeof a.c&&"string"==typeof a.id&&"aa."==a.id.substr(0,3)&&(g.pa[a.id]=new Image,g.pa[a.id].alt="",g.pa[a.id].src=a.c)}},g.eb=function(e){g.i||g.Ob(),g.i.push(e),g.ia=g.B(),g.Wa()},g.Ob=function(){g.i=g.Rb(),g.i||(g.i=[])},g.Rb=function(){var e,t;if(g.oa()){try{(t=p.localStorage.getItem(g.ma()))&&(e=p.JSON.parse(t))}catch(a){}return e}},g.oa=function(){var e=!0;return g.trackOffline&&g.offlineFilename&&p.localStorage&&p.JSON||(e=!1),e},g.Ma=function(){var e=0;return g.i&&(e=g.i.length),g.p&&e++,e},g.W=function(){if(!g.p||(g.A&&g.A.complete&&g.A.F&&g.A.ra(),!g.p))if(g.Na=d,g.na)g.ia>g.P&&g.Ua(g.i),g.qa(500);else{var e=g.Ab();0<e?g.qa(e):(e=g.Ja())&&(g.p=1,g.Sb(e),g.Vb(e))}},g.qa=function(e){g.Na||(e||(e=0),g.Na=setTimeout(g.W,e))},g.Ab=function(){var e;return!g.trackOffline||g.offlineThrottleDelay<=0?0:(e=g.B()-g.Sa,g.offlineThrottleDelay<e?0:g.offlineThrottleDelay-e)},g.Ja=function(){if(0<g.i.length)return g.i.shift()},g.Sb=function(e){if(g.debugTracking){var t,a="AppMeasurement Debug: "+e;for(e=e.split("&"),t=0;t<e.length;t++)a+="\n\t"+g.unescape(e[t]);g.D(a)}},g.wa=function(){return g.marketingCloudVisitorID||g.analyticsVisitorID},g.Z=!1;try{k=JSON.parse('{"x":"y"}')}catch(a){k=null}for(k&&"y"==k.x?(g.Z=!0,g.Y=function(e){return JSON.parse(e)}):p.$&&p.$.parseJSON?(g.Y=function(e){return p.$.parseJSON(e)},g.Z=!0):g.Y=function(){return null},g.Vb=function(e){var t,a,n;if(g.wa()&&2047<e.length&&(g.ab()&&(a=1,t=new XMLHttpRequest),t&&(g.AudienceManagement&&g.AudienceManagement.isReady()||0!=g.usePostbacks)&&(g.Z?t.Ea=!0:t=0)),!t&&g.Xa&&(e=e.substring(0,2047)),!t&&g.d.createElement&&(0!=g.usePostbacks||g.AudienceManagement&&g.AudienceManagement.isReady())&&(t=g.d.createElement("SCRIPT"))&&"async"in t&&((n=(n=g.d.getElementsByTagName("HEAD"))&&n[0]?n[0]:g.d.body)?(t.type="text/javascript",t.setAttribute("async","async"),a=2):t=0),t||((t=new Image).alt="",t.abort||"undefined"==typeof p.InstallTrigger||(t.abort=function(){t.src=d})),t.Ta=Date.now(),t.Ga=function(){try{t.F&&(clearTimeout(t.F),t.F=0)}catch(g){}},t.onload=t.ra=function(){if(t.Ta&&(g.ja=Date.now()-t.Ta),g.fb(e),t.Ga(),g.Eb(),g.da(),g.p=0,g.W(),t.Ea){t.Ea=!1;try{g.doPostbacks(g.Y(t.responseText))}catch(a){}}},t.onabort=t.onerror=t.Ka=function(){t.Ga(),(g.trackOffline||g.na)&&g.p&&g.i.unshift(g.Db),g.p=0,g.ia>g.P&&g.Ua(g.i),g.da(),g.qa(500)},t.onreadystatechange=function(){4==t.readyState&&(200==t.status?t.ra():t.Ka())},g.Sa=g.B(),1==a)n=e.indexOf("?"),a=e.substring(0,n),n=(n=e.substring(n+1)).replace(/&callback=[a-zA-Z0-9_.\[\]]+/,""),t.open("POST",a,!0),t.withCredentials=!0,t.send(n);else if(t.src=e,2==a){if(g.Qa)try{n.removeChild(g.Qa)}catch(i){}n.firstChild?n.insertBefore(t,n.firstChild):n.appendChild(t),g.Qa=g.A}t.F=setTimeout(function(){t.F&&(t.complete?t.ra():(g.trackOffline&&t.abort&&t.abort(),t.Ka()))},5e3),g.Db=e,g.A=p["s_i_"+g.replace(g.account,",","_")]=t,(g.useForcedLinkTracking&&g.L||g.v)&&(g.forcedLinkTrackingTimeout||(g.forcedLinkTrackingTimeout=250),g.ea=setTimeout(g.da,g.forcedLinkTrackingTimeout))},g.ab=function(){return"undefined"!=typeof XMLHttpRequest&&"withCredentials"in new XMLHttpRequest},g.Eb=function(){if(g.oa()&&!(g.Ra>g.P))try{p.localStorage.removeItem(g.ma()),g.Ra=g.B()}catch(e){}},g.Ua=function(e){if(g.oa()){g.Wa();try{p.localStorage.setItem(g.ma(),p.JSON.stringify(e)),g.P=g.B()}catch(t){}}},g.Wa=function(){if(g.trackOffline)for((!g.offlineLimit||g.offlineLimit<=0)&&(g.offlineLimit=10);g.i.length>g.offlineLimit;)g.Ja()},g.forceOffline=function(){g.na=!0},g.forceOnline=function(){g.na=!1},g.ma=function(){return g.offlineFilename+"-"+g.visitorNamespace+g.account},g.B=function(){return(new Date).getTime()},g.Oa=function(e){return 0!=(e=e.toLowerCase()).indexOf("#")&&0!=e.indexOf("about:")&&0!=e.indexOf("opera:")&&0!=e.indexOf("javascript:")},g.setTagContainer=function(e){var t,a,n;for(g.Wb=e,t=0;t<g._il.length;t++)if((a=g._il[t])&&"s_l"==a._c&&a.tagContainerName==e){if(g.T(a),a.lmq)for(t=0;t<a.lmq.length;t++)n=a.lmq[t],g.loadModule(n.n);if(a.ml)for(n in a.ml)if(g[n])for(t in e=g[n],n=a.ml[n])!Object.prototype[t]&&("function"!=typeof n[t]||(""+n[t]).indexOf("s_c_il")<0)&&(e[t]=n[t]);if(a.mmq)for(t=0;t<a.mmq.length;t++)n=a.mmq[t],g[n.m]&&((e=g[n.m])[n.f]&&"function"==typeof e[n.f]&&(n.a?e[n.f].apply(e,n.a):e[n.f].apply(e)));if(a.tq)for(t=0;t<a.tq.length;t++)g.track(a.tq[t]);a.s=g;break}},g.Util={urlEncode:g.escape,urlDecode:g.unescape,cookieRead:g.cookieRead,cookieWrite:g.cookieWrite,getQueryParam:function(e,t,a,n){var i,r="";return t||(t=g.pageURL?g.pageURL:p.location),a=a||"&",e&&t?(i=(t=""+t).indexOf("?"))<0?r:(t=a+t.substring(i+1)+a,n&&(0<=t.indexOf(a+e+a)||0<=t.indexOf(a+e+"="+a))?void 0:(0<=(i=t.indexOf("#"))&&(t=t.substr(0,i)+a),(i=t.indexOf(a+e+"="))<0||(0<=(i=(t=t.substring(i+a.length+e.length+1)).indexOf(a))&&(t=t.substring(0,i)),0<t.length&&(r=g.unescape(t))),r)):r},getIeVersion:function(){if(document.documentMode)return document.documentMode;for(var e=7;4<e;e--){var t=document.createElement("div");if(t.innerHTML="

",t.getElementsByTagName("span").length)return e}return null}},g.G="supplementalDataID timestamp dynamicVariablePrefix visitorID marketingCloudVisitorID analyticsVisitorID audienceManagerLocationHint authState fid vmk visitorMigrationKey visitorMigrationServer visitorMigrationServerSecure charSet visitorNamespace cookieDomainPeriods fpCookieDomainPeriods cookieLifetime pageName pageURL customerPerspective referrer contextData currencyCode lightProfileID lightStoreForSeconds lightIncrementBy retrieveLightProfiles deleteLightProfiles retrieveLightData".split(" "),g.g=g.G.concat("purchaseID variableProvider channel server pageType transactionID campaign state zip events events2 products audienceManagerBlob tnt".split(" ")),g.ka="timestamp charSet visitorNamespace cookieDomainPeriods cookieLifetime contextData lightProfileID lightStoreForSeconds lightIncrementBy".split(" "),g.Q=g.ka.slice(0),g.Da="account allAccounts debugTracking visitor visitorOptedOut trackOffline offlineLimit offlineThrottleDelay offlineFilename usePlugins doPlugins configURL visitorSampling visitorSamplingGroup linkObject clickObject linkURL linkName linkType trackDownloadLinks trackExternalLinks trackClickMap trackInlineStats linkLeaveQueryString linkTrackVars linkTrackEvents linkDownloadFileTypes linkExternalFilters linkInternalFilters useForcedLinkTracking forcedLinkTrackingTimeout useLinkTrackSessionStorage trackingServer trackingServerSecure ssl abort mobile dc lightTrackVars maxDelay expectSupplementalData usePostbacks registerPreTrackCallback registerPostTrackCallback AudienceManagement".split(" "),l=0;l<=250;l++)l<76&&(g.g.push("prop"+l),g.Q.push("prop"+l)),g.g.push("eVar"+l),g.Q.push("eVar"+l),l<6&&g.g.push("hier"+l),l<4&&g.g.push("list"+l);l="pe pev1 pev2 pev3 latitude longitude resolution colorDepth javascriptVersion javaEnabled cookiesEnabled browserWidth browserHeight connectionType homepage pageURLRest marketingCloudOrgID ms_a".split(" "),g.g=g.g.concat(l),g.G=g.G.concat(l),g.ssl=0<=p.location.protocol.toLowerCase().indexOf("https"),g.charSet="UTF-8",g.contextData={},g.offlineThrottleDelay=0,g.offlineFilename="AppMeasurement.offline",g.R="s_sq",g.Sa=0,g.ia=0,g.P=0,g.Ra=0,g.linkDownloadFileTypes="exe,zip,wav,mp3,mov,mpg,avi,wmv,pdf,doc,docx,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx",g.w=p,g.d=p.document;try{if(g.Xa=!1,navigator){var e=navigator.userAgent;("Microsoft Internet Explorer"==navigator.appName||0<=e.indexOf("MSIE ")||0<=e.indexOf("Trident/")&&0<=e.indexOf("Windows NT 6"))&&(g.Xa=!0)}}catch(n){}g.da=function(){g.ea&&(p.clearTimeout(g.ea),g.ea=d),g.k&&g.L&&g.k.dispatchEvent(g.L),g.v&&("function"==typeof g.v?g.v():g.k&&g.k.href&&(g.d.location=g.k.href)),g.k=g.L=g.v=0},g.Va=function(){g.b=g.d.body,g.b?(g.u=function(e){var t,a,n,i,r;if(!(g.d&&g.d.getElementById("cppXYctnr")||e&&e["s_fe_"+g._in])){if(g.Fa){if(!g.useForcedLinkTracking)return g.b.removeEventListener("click",g.u,!0),void(g.Fa=g.useForcedLinkTracking=0);g.b.removeEventListener("click",g.u,!1)}else g.useForcedLinkTracking=0;g.clickObject=e.srcElement?e.srcElement:e.target;try{if(!g.clickObject||g.O&&g.O==g.clickObject||!(g.clickObject.tagName||g.clickObject.parentElement||g.clickObject.parentNode))g.clickObject=0;else{var o=g.O=g.clickObject;if(g.ha&&(clearTimeout(g.ha),g.ha=0),g.ha=setTimeout(function(){g.O==o&&(g.O=0)},1e4),n=g.Ma(),g.track(),n<g.Ma()&&g.useForcedLinkTracking&&e.target){for( i=e.target;i&&i!=g.b&&"A"!=i.tagName.toUpperCase()&&"AREA"!=i.tagName.toUpperCase();)i=i.parentNode;if(i&&(r=i.href,g.Oa(r)||(r=0),a=i.target,e.target.dispatchEvent&&r&&(!a||"_self"==a||"_top"==a||"_parent"==a||p.name&&a==p.name))){try{t=g.d.createEvent("MouseEvents")}catch(c){t=new p.MouseEvent}if(t){try{t.initMouseEvent("click",e.bubbles,e.cancelable,e.view,e.detail,e.screenX,e.screenY,e.clientX,e.clientY,e.ctrlKey,e.altKey,e.shiftKey,e.metaKey,e.button,e.relatedTarget)}catch(l){t=0}t&&(t["s_fe_"+g._in]=t.s_fe=1,e.stopPropagation(),e.stopImmediatePropagation&&e.stopImmediatePropagation(),e.preventDefault(),g.k=e.target,g.L=t)}}}}}catch(s){g.clickObject=0}}},g.b&&g.b.attachEvent?g.b.attachEvent("onclick",g.u):g.b&&g.b.addEventListener&&(navigator&&(0<=navigator.userAgent.indexOf("WebKit")&&g.d.createEvent||0<=navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Firefox/2")&&p.MouseEvent)&&(g.Fa=1,g.useForcedLinkTracking=1,g.b.addEventListener("click",g.u,!0)),g.b.addEventListener("click",g.u,!1))):setTimeout(g.Va,30)},g.Fb(),g.fc||(f?g.setAccount(f):g.D("Error, missing Report Suite ID in AppMeasurement initialization"),g.Va(),g.loadModule("ActivityMap"))}function s_gi(e){var t,a,n,i,r,o=window.s_c_il,c=e.split(","),s=0;if(o)for(a=0;!s&&a<o.length;){if("s_c"==(t=o[a])._c&&(t.account||t.oun))if(t.account&&t.account==e)s=1;else for(n=t.account?t.account:t.oun,n=t.allAccounts?t.allAccounts:n.split(","),i=0;i<c.length;i++)for(r=0;r<n.length;r++)c[i]==n[r]&&(s=1);a++}return s?t.setAccount&&t.setAccount(e):t=new AppMeasurement(e),t}function s_pgicq(){var e,t,a,n=window,i=n.s_giq;if(i)for(e=0;e<i.length;e++)(a=s_gi((t=i[e]).oun)).setAccount(t.un),a.setTagContainer(t.tagContainerName);n.s_giq=0}AppMeasurement.getInstance=s_gi,window.s_objectID||(window.s_objectID=0),s_pgicq();

Level 9

It seems that you kept the license message. The double slash at the beginning "//" is a JavaScript comment, so you probably now commented some parts of the actual code out as well. So either add a newline after the dot:

// For license information, see `https://assets.adobedtm.com/extensions/123456/AppMeasurement.js`.

function AppMeasurement(f)

Or remove that comment line completely, so the script starts with:

function AppMeasurement(f)

Level 4

Hi Thomas,

I appreciate your help! This is so strange but I've removed the // bit and started from function AppMeasurement(f)

I'm still getting the errors when I try to paste the code in AA extension  > CONFIGURE TRACKER USING CUSTOM CODE.

I'm able to save it but it won't build to the library. I also tried either options here, Execute before other settings are applied and Execute after settings are applied.

Capture.JPG

capture1.JPG

Level 9

I just checked it on our instance and it seems the code editor can't handle the minimized script.

Beside that, you are posting it in the wrong location. See the screenshots here for the right place:

https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/9783

But I never did this myself, so I am not sure if you need to provide other script parts inside it to make it work. Maybe the OP of that Idea or an Adobe staff member could shed some light on it.

We only use Launch to generate the scripts and host them ourself, so we download a zip and then replace the included AppMeasurement.js with the modified one.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There are folwing ways you can disable activity map contextData.

1. Disable clickmap in AA tool. (update AA version to v1.7.4 if you do not find an option within link tracking section).

2. set any of the following code in do-plugin section under custom code in AA tool.

s.ActivityMap.linkExclusions

// Exclude links tagged with a special linkExcluded CSS class

<span class="linkExcluded">exclude-link1</span> //DOM example

<span class="linkExcluded">exclude-link2</span> //DOM example

s.ActivityMap.linkExclusions = 'exclude-link1,exclude-link2'; //custom code to be used

Note: It is a string that receives a comma-separated list of strings to search for in link text. If found, then the link is excluded from being tracked by Activity Map.

s.ActivityMap.regionExclusions

// Exclude regions on the page from its links being trackable by ActivityMap

<div id="links-excluded"> //DOM example

s.ActivityMap.regionExclusions = 'links-excluded'; //custom code to be used

Note: It is a string that receives a comma-separated list of strings to search for in region text. If found, then the link is excluded from being tracked by Activity Map.

If you don't want activity map to fire at all, find a common global div id which exists on all pages and exclude that with the help of s.ActivityMap.regionExclusions. i.e. home etc.

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 9

Thanks Asheesh for this other solution, which I didn't know of.

But still why include a large snippet of code if you don't wanna use it anyway. So I am looking forward to a future version of the Analytics Extension where this can be configured to not be inculuded at all. Maybe this solution also contains a UI for setting these exlusion classes...

EDIT: I think I found another solution to completely disable it. Just override the link function:

Link Tracking Methodology

"If the return value is false (null, undefined, empty string, 0), no link is tracked."

So I just add this in the custom code section of the Analytics Extension:

if (typeof s.ActivityMap === 'object') {

s.ActivityMap.link = function() {

return false;

};

}

Level 4

Thanks, Asheesh. I'm working with my devs to try out this option. I would honestly prefer this one as loading a custom AppMeasurement library is causing some unexpected changes in prop level variable info. on page load. If I can use the standard AppMeasurement JS [containing activitymap details] and combine it with your method of s.ActivityMap.regionExclusions, that would be great. I would need to place the exclusion in Adobe Launch > Extensions > Adobe Analytics > Configure > Configure Tracker Using Custom Code section, correct?

Level 4

Hi Thomas,

If I were to try this, would this go under Launch Extensions > AA > Configure > Configure Tracker Using Custom Code section?

Also, the AppMeasurement.js will contain contextData section but the above setting will block it from sending to AA?

Thanks.

Level 9

I haven't actually tested this out yet, I just came up with it because of the documentation. But yes, it would belong into the custom code section where you also would define plugins.

Level 9

Now I did some test on an dev environment and my code snippet seems to work.

Level 4

Thanks, Thomas.

I had drafted a reply but debugging a few things with devs for now.

I placed your script as an exclusion and contextData is now not showing in debugger. On specific pages [form step pages], AA page hit is firing twice. I setup a console log action for it in my Launch rule [after sending beacon] and it seems to be the case. Will clear that out + check with your script and it should work. Will update this thread in a bit. Thanks again!

Level 4

Hi Thomas,

So, I found out in debugging that the extra page hit was due to a Direct Call happening with the same name [as page load rule] causing it. Thanks a lot, appreciate it!

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?