Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

CustomLink and Exit Link DTM to Launch.

Community Advisor

Hello everyone,

I am migrating DTM to Launch and I am having the yellow marked issues 1) Custom Link and 2) EXIT Link. Any suggestion How to fix this issue?

Thanks 

1982luca_0-1599558510953.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor
5 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Luca_Lattarini You will need to check your rule - the message just says that "customlink" isn't matching any condition to execute a Direct Call Rule. Also, it seems the Exit Link is not defined correctly in the Analytics extension settings.

Can you please check?

Community Advisor

Where shall i set up the Exit Link in the Adobe Analytics Extension? I just enable here.

1982luca_0-1599712457017.png

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Community Advisor
Do you have some video where i can see how to track custom link? Basically I need to track the variable pe: lnk_o

Employee Advisor

Hi @Luca_Lattarini ,

Custom link can be manually tracked in Adobe Launch. You can build a rule and use the "Actions" section to track custom links. I couldn't find any video for it, though I found this useful video pertaining to the custom link tracking by @Andrey_Osadchuk : https://training.osadchuka.com/blog/custom-link-tracking-in-adobe-analytics