Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cannot set analytics report suite in Adobe Launch

Level 2

When I am using Analytics extension in Launch, it does not allow me to save the configuration and keep asking for "Production Report Suite". I was able to do the same thing several month ago.

Is this a bug for the new version of the extension?

One possible solution is that I can choose it from data elements. However, can somebody teach me how to do it correctly if I am using data element?

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 10.17.50 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

We were unable to product this error on several test instances. Try clearing your cache and cookies and logging out and back in again. Also, try verifying your permissions in Analytics and Launch.

If this issue still persists, contact Customer Care so they can directly troubleshoot your specific instance. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

I am unable to reproduce this. Can you tell me the steps that you took to get this error?

Level 2

I am able to make the changes. Please delete the browser cache and try again. I am using the same version as you 1.74.

Level 1

Create a new property in Launch, go to extensions -> add Experience Cloud Id -> add Adobe Analytics.

I have cleared the cache and even tried another browser and another computer. None works.

I notice there are several errors in the console on Adobe Analytics extension page.

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 4.09.23 PM.png

Level 10
Are you still experiencing this issue? I realize this is an old thread so it's likely this is solved but wanted to verify.

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?

Correct answer by
Level 10

We were unable to product this error on several test instances. Try clearing your cache and cookies and logging out and back in again. Also, try verifying your permissions in Analytics and Launch.

If this issue still persists, contact Customer Care so they can directly troubleshoot your specific instance.