Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEP not working after flutter upgraded to 3.19.5

Level 1

recently i upgraded flutter to the latest version 3.19.5. After that all flutter aep plugins are not working. No logs are being displayed from Adobe.

Need help with resolving the issue

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

The aepsdk_flutter plugins don't route the native mobile SDK logs to the Flutter console. On Android, these logs appear in the same terminal window as the Flutter console, so you can see them directly. However, on iOS, only Dart code logs are displayed in the Flutter console, meaning native SDK logs for iOS are not automatically routed there. To view these logs, you need to use Xcode's console (View → Show Debug Area).

Alternatively, if you're familiar with the Assurance plugin, you can use it for debugging.

Adobe Mobile SDK Engineer,
Calise Cheung

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Employee Advisor

@AnanthakrishnanA Not fully familiar with this but I see a new release on April 16th - Release notes here

[...] A new major version of the Adobe Experience Platform Core Flutter Plugin has been released along with updates to other plugins

Let me know if that helps.

Level 1

Thanks, i already went through this and could not find anything helpful

Level 1

Hi @NimashaJain , @Tof_Jossic 

The mobile core is not showing the Flutter logs in the case of iOS, I am using the latest version of the AEP Core and other AEP Flutter dependencies.

I have also used the AEP flutter sample app where I also find a similar issue.

I am using Flutter version 3.19.6.

Here is the screenshot from the sample App for Android and iOS respectively for your reference :

Android.png

iOS.png

Employee Advisor

@AshishSh4 I'm checking internally to see if we can help. In the meantime, are the versions available in https://developer.adobe.com/client-sdks/home/current-sdk-versions/#flutter of any help?

Level 1

Hi @Tof_Jossic ,

Thank you for your response and the link provided.

We are only using the latest version from pub dev which is also mentioned in the above page link.

Looking forward for your response.

Correct answer by
Level 4

The aepsdk_flutter plugins don't route the native mobile SDK logs to the Flutter console. On Android, these logs appear in the same terminal window as the Flutter console, so you can see them directly. However, on iOS, only Dart code logs are displayed in the Flutter console, meaning native SDK logs for iOS are not automatically routed there. To view these logs, you need to use Xcode's console (View → Show Debug Area).

Alternatively, if you're familiar with the Assurance plugin, you can use it for debugging.

Adobe Mobile SDK Engineer,
Calise Cheung