Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEP Data Collection (Launch) missing left side menu item.

Level 3
Level 3

Has anyone experienced a situation when the left side menu in Launch doesn't show up? I'm on a Mac, using Chrome. I used to see the menu, but now all I get is the list of rules and a blank (white) column on the left. I can access the Experience cloud and navigate to AEP Data Collection App. (Launch).

• I cleared my cache and restarted the browser, and it did not fix the issue.
  • I also tried Safari, and it delivered the same experience.
  • I scanned the product profile and permissions in the Admin panel, but it's didn't make much sense.

Does anyone have clues to what could be going on or experience this before?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3
Level 3

The data stream access on the left panel is related to Adobe Experience Platform (AEP). We identified that someone (sys Admin) changed the user group permission and didn't include my account in the new permissions. Once the permissions were configured the left menu in AEP Launch was displayed as expected.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Never experienced that. Maybe you are using an ad blocker application (browser agnostic) that mistakenly determines the menu as an ad?..

Andrey_Osadchuk_0-1626872241803.png

Correct answer by
Level 3
Level 3

The data stream access on the left panel is related to Adobe Experience Platform (AEP). We identified that someone (sys Admin) changed the user group permission and didn't include my account in the new permissions. Once the permissions were configured the left menu in AEP Launch was displayed as expected.