Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Web SDK Edge Configuration

Level 2

is it possible to pass data element with report suite list from datalayer or dynamic list report suites in the Edge configuration ?

I see in Edge configuration, we only have option to add report suite manually. In my client current setup, all report suite are picked from data layer and setup for tracking. We need to do POC with Web SDK with similar configuration. is it possible with Web SDK and Edge configuration ?

Any thoughts or if any one tried similar usecase ?

I am referring to configuration mentioned in below document :

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-platform/edge/fundamentals/edge-configuration.html

1 Reply

Level 5

Not sure if you have found a solution already. After a year, I am facing this issue as well and wanted to bring this thread back to life. Many useful things that the "AppMeasurement" library was doing is not in the "Alloy.js" library and sadly we are losing many functionalities when migrating to alloy. Dynamic report suite selection is one.

The report suite IDs are not set at the client side now (which is the link that you have). The report suites are configured at the edge level in datastreams and it is not possible to control from client-side JS (alloy).