Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Launch - Not able to build library after update

Level 3

Whenever I tried to build the library with latest update version then "Development Building" message is visible for long time (in progress).

And if i try to build the library with older version then it is asking me to apply update and continue.

Please let me know teh solution.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Are you still seeing this issue? Occasionally we've had outages that are typically fixed very quickly. Have you tried logging out and logging back in again? Sometimes browsers do funky things with cookies that cause weird issues.

If you are still seeing the issue can you provide some more information and possibly some screenshots? For example what all has changed since your last build? Do you need to update and publish any extensions? Ect.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Are you still seeing this issue? Occasionally we've had outages that are typically fixed very quickly. Have you tried logging out and logging back in again? Sometimes browsers do funky things with cookies that cause weird issues.

If you are still seeing the issue can you provide some more information and possibly some screenshots? For example what all has changed since your last build? Do you need to update and publish any extensions? Ect.