Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Event Forwarding: Google Floodlight Tags

Level 2

Hello everyone,

Has anyone achieved success in implementing Adobe Event Forwarding for Google Floodlights. I attempted to utilize the Adobe Cloud Connector extension along with a Fetch call. While I observed the calls being tracked in Floodlight, however the calls weren't registered as attributed.
I also tried the Google Ads Enhanced Conversions extension. The extension seems to be developed for Google Ads only and doesn't support Floodlight.

I'd appreciate any response.

3 Replies

Employee

Because the SA360 API (Google Floodlight) only accepts batched processing, and Event Forwarding sends data via real-time streaming, we cannot deliver a native extension in Event Forwarding for this, yet. Until then, you could stream your data to the cloud service of their choice (GCP, AWS, Azure) using our of the box extensions, and then batch that data from that storage location to SA360 (Floodlight).

Level 2

Travis, thank you for you response. Actually, meanwhile - I am able to trigger click-through conversions via Adobe Event Forwarding using the Adobe Cloud Connector extension. Yet, I am not able to trigger view-through conversions. Do you know what attributes would need to be sent to Google Floodlight (https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/activity) in order to trigger a view-through conversion?