Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Workflow not ends, 500 to acces /bin/workflow/inbox

Level 3

Hello,

I have migrated workflows from 6.1 to 6.5 but I have an error and flow does not end. I do not have information on logs, but on browser, I can see a 500 server code when try to acces /bin/workflow/inbox and I see this text:

<title>No Authorizable with ID null</title>

Last step  does not execute logic:

abcr1_0-1601992310493.png

abcr1_1-1601992350100.png

Any idea? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @abcr1,

Looks like a permission issue. Cross check if you have migrated all users/groups as part of migration activity. 

Also, cross check if workflows, related process/scripts are migrated correctly to new location.

Similar issue with solution is addressed in below thread

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @abcr1,

Looks like a permission issue. Cross check if you have migrated all users/groups as part of migration activity. 

Also, cross check if workflows, related process/scripts are migrated correctly to new location.

Similar issue with solution is addressed in below thread

Level 3
Hi! I have migrated ACL with acs-commons from AEM 6.1, under /var/workflow or /conf/global/... I do not have ACL on 6.1. Another workflows works correctly, I have error only on this. I have updated read permission to workflow-service to /apps/scripts, but I do not understand why only this flow does not work and has problems with ID. Thanks!

Community Advisor

Highlighted process per the screenshot shared uses noop.ecma script from /etc. In AEM 6.5.0, same is not available from both /etc or /var, Instead available as a Workflow component - No Operation. Amend the flow accordingly and try triggering the workflow.

Referring script which is not existing is the issue.

Vijayalakshmi_S_0-1602070855861.png

Level 3

Hi, I have modified this node and I have same error.

Finally I resolved error!! On my step participant, users were referenced as /home/var/users/abc. I have configured them using search option and now, they appears as abc (only their id). Workflow now ends and "Authorizable ID is null" dissapeared. 

Thanks for your suggestions and time!

Level 3
Finally, I found the problem, participant steps were incorrect referenced, it was /home/users/abc . When I have assigned an user using search, identifies him as abc. Now, I do not have error "No authorizable ID null" and workflow ends. Thanks for your help and suggestions.