Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workflow LauncherHandler warning msg

Level 2

Hi Team,

We have a workflow to send email to authors in a group when a page is deactivated, but unfortunately when one of the authors deactivated one page and suddenly this workflow launched and started to sending emails to all the authors in a group around 30000 times, this workflow launched and all authors got 30000 notification emails from AEM.

After checking error.log, we came to know one weird warning as

1. 07.09.2017 07:44:48.240 *WARN* [pool-11-thread-7-null(null)] com.adobe.aemfd.watchfolder.workflow.WorkflowLauncherHandler WF.shouldProcess(): workflow event has payload /content/myproject/En/home which is not of interest to us...

Here : /content/myproject/En/home is the page which author deactivated and “which is not of interest to us...” we don’t know from where we were got this warning msg.

Need help to understand the cause of this warning and how this workflow launched so many times.

3 Replies

Administrator

Not seen this before. I would recommend creating the support ticket to debug this properly.

Meanwhile, if some community member would like to help you.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

Hi,

When you deactivate a page, child pages also get deactivated.

Since you mentioned home page I have one question, how many pages you have under /content/myproject/En/home

Thanks

Level 2

Thanks Praveen for your response. For a sample, I mentioned homepage in my question. Actually, it was one of the article pages in my application so it doesn't have any child page so the path is /content/myapplication/us/en/news/somenewsarticlepage.