Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

WKND samples don't render

Level 4

I installed the latest WKND samples. However, when I try to edit the page on author, I get this error in logs

ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1617477681003] GET /content/wknd/us/en/faqs.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension html, cannot render resource JcrNodeResource, type=wknd/components/container, superType=null, path=/conf/wknd/settings/wcm/templates/content-page-template/structure/jcr:content/root

I am running AEM 6.5.7

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Bootdelegation changes are only required if you are using Java 11. Check the following:

- You are using the latest code at : https://github.com/adobe/aem-guides-wknd

- The build was successful and packages were installed without any issues on the AEM instance

- When building the code, use the "classic" param for 6.5.*

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @aembytes 

Please go to your sling.properties file and search for "sling.bootdelegation.sun" property.

replace it with the below line:

sling.bootdelegation.sun=sun.*,com.sun.*,jdk.internal.reflect,jdk.internal.reflect.*

Restart the instance and see. All the pages should load as expected.

Also ensure you have the code package also installed for the wknd tutorial on your author instance.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Bootdelegation changes are only required if you are using Java 11. Check the following:

- You are using the latest code at : https://github.com/adobe/aem-guides-wknd

- The build was successful and packages were installed without any issues on the AEM instance

- When building the code, use the "classic" param for 6.5.*

Level 4
Can you clarify running -PautoInstallPackageClassic option? is that what you meant