Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Will Adobe plan to build dispatcher module for Nginx? If not, how i can leverage the advantages from Nginx?

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I prefer Nginx rather Apache2 because it's light, simple and quicker than Apache2 . So will Adobe plan to build dispatcher module for Nginx? If not, how i can leverage the advantages from Nginx?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

tnguyenv wrote...

Hi everyone,

I prefer Nginx rather Apache2 because it's light, simple and quicker than Apache2 . So will Adobe plan to build dispatcher module for Nginx? If not, how i can leverage the advantages from Nginx?

Enhancement request is placed (DISP-338) , file daycare with your business case.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

tnguyenv wrote...

Hi everyone,

Enhancement request is placed (DISP-338) , file daycare with your business case.

Level 2

Thanks Sham. So i will wait for good news from Adobe and hopefully they get it works soon.

Level 10

tnguyenv wrote...

Thanks Sham. So i will wait for good news from Adobe and hopefully they get it works soon.

Please make sure to file support ticket it helps to know customer info & business case to prioritize the enhancements features.

Level 3

Hey Sham, is this nginx module under way? Or would we still need to submit a requirement for it.

Thanks, Katrien

Level 10

Katrien wrote...

Hey Sham, is this nginx module under way? Or would we still need to submit a requirement for it.

Thanks, Katrien

Hi Katrien,

Please submit to get it prioritized with strong business case.

Thanks,

Sham

Level 5

Has Adobe built such a module? I don't see anything in the documentation, but we need Nginx as well. I can give you guys reasons if you need them.