Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Will Adobe plan to build dispatcher module for Nginx? If not, how i can leverage the advantages from Nginx?

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I prefer Nginx rather Apache2 because it's light, simple and quicker than Apache2 . So will Adobe plan to build dispatcher module for Nginx? If not, how i can leverage the advantages from Nginx?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

tnguyenv wrote...

Hi everyone,

I prefer Nginx rather Apache2 because it's light, simple and quicker than Apache2 . So will Adobe plan to build dispatcher module for Nginx? If not, how i can leverage the advantages from Nginx?

Enhancement request is placed (DISP-338) , file daycare with your business case.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

tnguyenv wrote...

Hi everyone,

Enhancement request is placed (DISP-338) , file daycare with your business case.

Level 2

Thanks Sham. So i will wait for good news from Adobe and hopefully they get it works soon.

Level 10

tnguyenv wrote...

Thanks Sham. So i will wait for good news from Adobe and hopefully they get it works soon.

Please make sure to file support ticket it helps to know customer info & business case to prioritize the enhancements features.

Level 3

Hey Sham, is this nginx module under way? Or would we still need to submit a requirement for it.

Thanks, Katrien

Level 10

Katrien wrote...

Hey Sham, is this nginx module under way? Or would we still need to submit a requirement for it.

Thanks, Katrien

Hi Katrien,

Please submit to get it prioritized with strong business case.

Thanks,

Sham

Level 5

Has Adobe built such a module? I don't see anything in the documentation, but we need Nginx as well. I can give you guys reasons if you need them.