Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Where is saving relationship data in /crx/de repository about Blueprint/LiveCopy

Level 4

Hi Guys,

As you can see the screenshot regarding "Blueprint Control Center", I can see there has many status about pages live copy, but I cannot find the relationship in /crx/de path, I know somewhere saving the relationship and maintenance.

I mean why Blueprint knows there has two site ca/en, us/en reference by language-masters/en? It definitely somewhere saving the data.

Thanks a lot.

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Refer to Adobe CQ Help | Troubleshooting AEM MSM issues

The information is stored the following way .

- cq:LiveSync mixin type

This is set on jcr:content nodes and define root Livecopy pages .
Those pages will have a cq:LiveSyncConfig child node of type cq:LiveCopy that will contain basic and mandatory information on the Livecopy through the following properties:

cq:master : points to the Blueprint page of the Livecopy
cq:rolloutConfigs : indicates active Rollout Configurations applied on the Livecopy
cq:isDeep : is true if the child pages of this root Livecopy page are included in the Livecopy.

- cq:LiveRelationship mixin type

Any livecopy page has such a mixin type on its jcr:content node.
If not, the page has been at some point detached, or manually created via the authoring interface outside of a Livecopy action (create or rollout)

- cq:LiveSyncCancelled mixin type

Added on jcr:content nodes of Livecopy pages that were suspended.

If the suspension if effective for child pages as well : a cq:isCancelledForChildren=true property is added on the same node.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

It will be under the respetive pages jcr content node.

Will hold data regarding blueprints and livecopy.

Correct answer by
Level 8

Refer to Adobe CQ Help | Troubleshooting AEM MSM issues

The information is stored the following way .

- cq:LiveSync mixin type

This is set on jcr:content nodes and define root Livecopy pages .
Those pages will have a cq:LiveSyncConfig child node of type cq:LiveCopy that will contain basic and mandatory information on the Livecopy through the following properties:

cq:master : points to the Blueprint page of the Livecopy
cq:rolloutConfigs : indicates active Rollout Configurations applied on the Livecopy
cq:isDeep : is true if the child pages of this root Livecopy page are included in the Livecopy.

- cq:LiveRelationship mixin type

Any livecopy page has such a mixin type on its jcr:content node.
If not, the page has been at some point detached, or manually created via the authoring interface outside of a Livecopy action (create or rollout)

- cq:LiveSyncCancelled mixin type

Added on jcr:content nodes of Livecopy pages that were suspended.

If the suspension if effective for child pages as well : a cq:isCancelledForChildren=true property is added on the same node.

Employee Advisor

For Touch UI, you can use the Live Copy Overview feature[1]

[1] Live Copy Overview Console

Level 4

Hemant,

Thanks for your input.

I checked the attributes by your info, it's under jcr:content and cq:LiveSyncConfig node.

Best Regards.