Expand my Community achievements bar.

When deleting a page from SiteAdmin it shows deleted from SiteAdmin but the Crxde node for the same still remains/not getting deleted.

Level 2

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in our prod environment where if we delete a page from the siteadmin (e.g. myproject/en/page) then that page's node (/content/myproject/en/page) in crxde is not getting deleted.

Using AEM 6.1 SP1. 

In siteadmin it shows the page as deleted and if i try to create a new page with same name e.g. "page" then it creates the new page with altered name like "-page" or "page0" due to the fact that the deleted page node is still existing in crxde.

I have checked the event listener network status, everything looks fine.

Checked the logs and there's also nothing. There's no such issue on local and dev environments.

Please suggest something on this.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

Employee

what happens when you try and access the page from your browser http://server:port/content/myproject/en/page? does the page load?

Regards,

Opkar

Level 2

Hi Opkar,

Yes, that page loads perfectly.

Regards,

Rajeev

Level 2

Hi Opkar,

And also in the /content/en/page/jcr:content of the deleted page two properties are getting added after deletion viz.

deleted & deletedBy

That page node still exists in crxde with these properties in its jcr:content.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajeev

Level 2

Hi All,

Got the solution for this.

This issue was happening due to some user groups created with limited permissions.

As the users from these groups had only read, create and delete access due to which the pages were getting deleted from siteadmin and the crxde nodes were getting updated with deleted and deletedBy properties but not getting removed.

These pages were still visible on pages wherever they were pointed by any components e.g navigation links.

So after giving replicate permission along with the above 3 permissions to these groups on the required content this issue got resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajeev